At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, April 24, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo and music by Puccini.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, April 25, 2 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Barbara Shinn hosts guided walk through vineyard, Saturday-Sunday, April 24-25, 1:30 p.m., and discusses sustainable farming methods. Fee, $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: LiZa Coppola, Saturday, April 24, 2-5 p.m.
VINEYARD 48, CUTCHOGUE
* Spring Fest, Saturday-Sunday, April 24-25, 1-6 p.m. Live music, food, fun; admission $15.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Doors open 7 p.m.
* Celebrate Kite-Flying month, through April.
* Singles Mingle, Friday, April 23, 7 p.m. Music and dancing with DJ Phil, for age 25+. Advance $10 + tax; at door $15 + tax. Purchase online.
* Five-course viticulture/winemaking seminar, April 24, June 26, Aug. 21, Oct. 16, Feb. 5 (2011). Visit website for details.
* NOFO Oysters demo, Sunday, April 25, noon-5 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Spring wine class, Red Wines of the World, Saturday, April 24, 10 a.m.-noon. Fee $50.
* Live Music: Mambo Loco, Saturday, April 24, 1-5 p.m.
* Special Barrel Tasting, Sunday, April 25, 11 a.m.-noon. Fee $10. RSVP.
* Live Music: Nancy Sirianni, Sunday, April 25, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Cabernet franc barrel tasting, Sunday, April 25.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, April 24, 1 p.m. includes special barrel tasting of 2006 merlot; $20. RSVP.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Sixth annual Oysterfest, Saturdays through April, 1-4 p.m. Fee: From $1.85 single oyster – $18 dozen. RSVP; space limited.
BAITING HOLLOW FARM VINEYARD, CALVERTON
* An Evening of Comedy with Peaches Rodriguez and Paul Corrigan, Saturday, April, 24, 8-9 p.m. Limited seating; reservations recommended.
Children’s author Tina Powell, Saturday, April 24, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at King Kullen in Wading River. Ms. Powell reads from her new book “Fernando’s Fun-tastic Friends.” Space limited; register at deli department. Free book for each child attending. 609-750-0571, 212-369-1031.
* Joe Hampton and The Kingpins, Friday, April 23, 8 p.m. at The Grille at Fisherman’s Rest, Main Road, Cutchogue. No cover. www.joehamptonmusic.com.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.