At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, May 8, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo, music by Puccini.
* Live Music: Robert Poe, Saturday, May 8, 1-4 p.m.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, May 9, 2 p.m.
* Live Music: Robert Poe, Sunday, May 9, 1-4 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Doors open 7 p.m. Bring dinner and friends.
* North Fork VinduSkin product launch, Saturday, May 8, 1-4 p.m.
* Mother’s Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing, Sunday, May 9, noon-4 p.m. Advance, $15 + tax; at door, $20 + tax.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet, Sunday, May 9, 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. with chef Tom Schaudel; live music by Ray Penny. Fee $59; under age 12, $21; under age 3, free. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: Ahmad Ali Duo, Saturday, May 8, 2-6 p.m.; George Cork Maul, Sunday, May 9.
* NoFo Oyster Bar demo/sales, Saturday, May 8, 2-6 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 8, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
CROTEAUX VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Crepes in the Garden, Saturdays through May, 1-2 p.m. Demo and sampling with Paula Croteaux of Farmhouse Kitchen Cooking School.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Ray Penny, Saturday, May 8; Chris and Eddy of the No Request Band, Sunday, May 9.
* Mother’s Day Tea Event, Sunday, May 9.
JAMESPORT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Funk Applied, Saturday, May 8, 1-5 p.m., weather permitting.
PALMER VINEYARDS, AQUEBOGUE
* Mother’s Day Wine Flight and Special Gift, Sunday, May 9.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Chocolate and Wine Pairing, Saturday-Sunday, May 8-9, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Fee $18.
CLOVIS POINT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Bob Magnuson Duo, Saturday, May 8, 2 p.m.; Live jazz, 2-5 p.m.
Run for the RosÃs
* May is ‘Run for the RosÃ s’ month: one dollar from the sale of all rosÃ wine from over 20 participating wineries will be donated to CancerCare, a national nonprofit organization that offers free social services to individuals with cancer and their families. [email protected], cancercare.org.
Music and art
* ‘Grey Gardens’ art exhibit and piano concert, Thursday-Friday, May 6-7, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Green Earth CafÃ , 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. Memorabilia, music by Andrew Wargo and special menu by Myriam Montero. Reservations recommended: 369-2233, [email protected]
In The Garden
SBltThe Nature Lyceum School for Environmental Horticulture offers 2-day course “Organics,” Wednesday-Thursday, May 19-20, at Spiritual Renewal Center at First Parish Church, UCC, corner of Sound Avenue and Church Lane, Riverhead. Fee $448, includes hat, organic lunch, textbooks, handouts and samples. Reserve at 728-0218.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.