At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* A Taste of Italy, complimentary Italian street food including pane e panelle, and Neopolitan songs, Saturday, June 26, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: John Signorelli, guitarist, Saturday-Sunday, June 26-27, 2-5 p.m.
* Vineyard tour and tasting, Saturday-Sunday, June 26-27, 2 p.m.; $15.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday,June 26-27,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, June 26, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
* Piano Tasting, Saturday-Sunday, June 26-27, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
* Rolling in Dough, Saturday, June 26, noon-2 p.m., wood-fired brick oven pizza available for purchase.
* Chef Lia Fallon, Saturday, June 26, 2-4 p.m.
PALMER VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: Vinnie Chills, Saturday, June 26, noon-3 p.m.
* Last Chance Animal Rescue Vineyard Walk, Sunday, June 27. Doors open 10 a.m.; walk for people and pets begins 10:30 a.m. Two-mile morning hike with vineyard manager Josh Carp; donation $15, includes free mimosa after hike. Poop bags provided.
* Live Music: Todd Grossman, Sunday, June 27, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Singles Mingle, Friday, June 25, 8 p.m. Music and dancing with DJ Phil. Advance $10; at door $15. Tickets online.
* Live Music: John Divello, Saturday, June 26, 2-5 p.m.
SHERWOOD HOUSE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Live Music: Take 3;Grilling sausage with grapevines, plus live music from Take 3, Saturday, June 26, 2-5 p.m.
SHERWOOD HOUSE VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Wine Sphere Tastings, Fridays, 4-7 p.m.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Wine and Chocolate Pairing education class, Saturday, June 26, 5-7 p.m. RSVP.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music: Woody Mack, Friday, June 25, 6-9 p.m.
* Live Music: Southbound, Saturday, June 26, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
* Live Music: TBA, Sunday, June 27, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Saturday-Sunday afternoons.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Cooking demo with Chef Noah Schwartz of Noah’s Place, Saturday, June 26, noon-2 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Moonlight Mondays, June 28, 5-9 p.m. features Rolling in Dough pizza, available for purchase.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Friday Night Live! music by For The Good, June 25, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Mambo Loco, Saturday, June 26, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Nina etc., Sunday, June 27, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT, JAMESPORT
* Wine Tour and Greek cheese tasting, Saturday, June 26, 1 and 3 p.m., $15.
* Book signing ‘101 Glimpses of the North Fork and Islands’ by Rosemary Mckinley, Saturday, June 26, 2:30-5 p.m.
* Dinner and Library Tasting Merlot; Jazz on the half shell music, Saturday, June 26, 6-9 p.m. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays Wine SSRqtil Nine, Fridays until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Johnny Kroo, Saturday, June 26, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: Joe Sac, Sunday, June 27, 2-5 p.m.
RAPHAEL VINEYARD AND WINERY, PECONIC
* Late Night Thursdays beginning July 1, live music until 10 p.m.
* Long Island Wine and Food Festival, Friday-Sunday, June 25-27 at participating wineries and restaurants. Culminates Sunday with Grand Tasting in Mitchell Park, Greenport, 2-6 p.m. Complete program and tickets at longislandwineandfoodfestial.com.
* Living Water Church presents ‘God Bless The USA,’ Independence Day musical celebration, Thursday-Friday, July 1-2, 7:30 p.m., Hubbard Avenue and Shade Tree Lane, Riverhead. Tickets $12; U.S. Military members past or present $5. 722-4969, ext. 204.
* Joe Hampton and The Kingpins, Saturday, June 26, 9 p.m. at The Grille at Fisherman’s Rest, Main Road, Cutchogue. No cover. joehamptonmusic.com.
* Sahara, Saturday, June 26, 7:30-11:30 p.m. at DoLittle’s Restaurant and Lounge, Mattituck Plaza. 298-4000.
* Sahara, Sunday, June 27, 4-8 p.m. at Meeting House Creek Restaurant, Aquebogue. 722-4220.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.