* Studio East Gallery in Greenport has issued a call to artists for the ‘Small Works II’ show to be held Aug. 6 through Sept. 6. Artists are asked to submit works no larger than 16 x 20 inches to the Miller Place location July 29 from 4 to 9 p.m. or to the Greenport location July 30 from 3 to 5 p.m. or July 31 from noon to 5 p.m. Call 631-477-2676.
* A reception will be held at Rothman’s Gallery in Southold Saturday, July 24, from 5 to 7 p.m. for the ongoing show featuring works by the late Eva Anderson and new works by Amanda Falcone and other local artists.
* Town and Country Real Estate will host the second of three parts of the Local Artists Summer Series Friday, July 23, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Southold office. Works by artists Marcie Honerkamp, Christopher Jarrett and Robert Lawrence Braun will be on display.
* ‘Bird Shift’ featuring works by Brian D. Collier, Lianne Edwards, Hope Sandrow and Tonito Valderrama will be on display, beginning with a reception Saturday, July 24, from 5 to 7 p.m. and continuing through Aug. 22 at Art Sites in Riverhead.
* A summer art festival featuring the New Forms Art Group will be held at Hallockville Museum Farm in Riverhead Saturday and Sunday July 24 and 25 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Artists include Donna Lee, Alice Van De Wetering, Harvey Hellering, Joan Rogers,C.C. Bookout and Harry Wicks.
* The Fifth Annual Outsider Art in the Hamptons exhibit is on display at Galerie BelAge in Westhampton Beach through Sept. 10. Local artists Garance, of New Suffolk, Janis Garramone of Greenport and Bella Christ of Mattituck are all featured in the show. A reception will be held Saturday, July 24, from 5 to 8 p.m.
* ‘Basically Baroque,’ a free chamber music concert will be held at Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport Saturday, July 24, at 3 p.m. Featured musicians are Virginia Jones, piano, William Packard, flute and Jeannie Woelker, cello.
* The South Street Gallery in Greenport will feature works by Alan Bull in the show, ‘Greenport Past and Present,’ on display July 23 through Aug. 16, with a reception Saturday, July 31 from 6 to 8 p.m. Mr. Bull will also be conducting workshops: ‘Plein Air Painting’ will be held Aug. 9 through Aug. 13 from 4 to 7 p.m. and ‘Intensive Figure Drawing’ Aug. 10 through Aug. 12 from 9 a.m. to noon. Call 631-477-0021.
To send arts news, e-mail [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m.