At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 25-26, 2-5 p.m.
* Handmade mozzarella demo, Sunday, Sept. 26, 2 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Friday Night Live! music by Ray Penney, Friday, Sept. 24, until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Groundswell, Saturday,Sept. 25, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Highway 49, Sunday, Sept. 26, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Jeanine Cullen and Jay Smukler, Sunday, Sept. 26, 2-5 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Sunset Friday with Liza Coppola, Sept. 24, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Rob Koenig, Saturday,Sept. 25, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: George Barry, Sunday, Sept. 26, 1-5 p.m.
SHERWOOD HOUSE VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Wine sphere tastings and live music, Friday, Sept. 24, 4-8 p.m.
* Live Music: Three Guys and a Lady, Saturday, Sept. 25, 2-6 p.m.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Summer of Lieb,Sunday, Sept. 26, 1-4 p.m. Music, food, raffles, wine tastings. Tickets $55; RSVP.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Mike Taylor, Saturday,Sept. 25, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: TBA, Monday,Sept. 27, 5-9 p.m.
* Twilight Tuesday live music TBA, Sept. 28, 5-9 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: Joe Allegue, Sunday, Sept. 26, 1-5 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday, Sept. 23 and Sunday, Sept. 26, 1 p.m., includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
* What Grows Together Goes Together with Chef Tom Schaudel, Saturday,Sept. 25, noon-2 p.m. Cooking demo/book signing.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Trivia Night with Stump Trivia, every Thursday. Must be 21 and over to play.
* Wally Airstream Camper Show, Thursday-Sunday, Sept. 23-26.
*Autism Bike Run fundraiser, Saturday, Sept. 25, noon-4 p.m.
* BMW Car Show, Sunday, Sept. 26, noon-4 p.m.
* Live Music: Albert Del Rio, Sunday,Sept. 26, 1-4 p.m.
* Tapas with Tapas Nouveaux, Sunday,Sept. 26, 1-4 p.m.
PINDAR VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music on pavilion, Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 25-26, 1-5 p.m.
DUCK WALK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music on patio, Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 25-26, 1-5 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 25-26, 1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
Art and Music
* Animator Don Duga’s Beatles Art Exhibit, Thursday-Friday, noon-3:30 p.m. through September at The Green Earth Cafe des Artistes, 50 East Main St., Riverhead. Pianist Andrew Wargo performs selection of Beatles classics. 369-2233.
* Twelfth annual Fall Festival, Saturday-Sunday, noon-6 p.m. (and Monday, Oct. 11, Columbus Day) through Oct. 24 at Cooperage Inn, Sound Avenue, Baiting Hollow. Music, pony rides, face painting and other family-friendly activities. 727-8994, cooperageinn.com.
* Billy’s by the Bay Blackfish Tournament, Saturday, Oct. 2; lobster or steak lunch follows. Entry fee $60; 477-8300, [email protected] Rain date Sunday, Oct. 3. Captain’s meeting/buffet Friday, Oct. 1, 7 p.m. at restaurant in Brewers Yacht Yard, Greenport.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.