At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1-5 p.m.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, Feb. 5, 6-9 p.m. Music by Jeannine Cullen; bring food.
• Sundays with Grandma farfalle pasta demo, Sunday, Feb. 6, 2-5 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Alan St. John, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2-5p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Vines and Canines vineyard walk, Saturday, Feb. 5, 11 a.m.
• Cheese & Wine Pairing with Village Cheese Shop, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• Live Music: Keith Maguire, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2-5 p.m.
• Super Women & Wine, Sunday, Feb. 6, 1-4 p.m.
• Live Mic, Tuesday nights 7 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, 5:30-7 p.m., piano bar happy hour with live music.
• Live Music: Nina Bianchi, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1-3 p.m.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
Pindar Vineyards, Peconic
• Live Music: Tommy Sullivan, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1-5 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: EQ Jazz, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1-5 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, through April 1.
• Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, Feb. 5-6, 1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
Sherwood House Vineyards Jamesport
• Live Music: Good Chords, Saturday, Feb. 5, 2-6 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Rick Snell, Saturday, Feb. 5, 1-5 p.m.
Winterfest Jazz On the Vine
• Winterfest 2011: The East End Arts Council presents a lineup of premium jazz performances at the 4th Annual Long Island Winterfest, which runs from February 12th to March 20th across the East End. The program features renowned jazz musicians, local and otherwise, performing at winery tasting rooms and other venues every weekend afternoon over the six-week period. For more information and a schedule of performances, visit www.liwinterfest.com.
• ‘Roots at Rothman’s’ features Caroline Doctorow and The Steamrollers, Saturday, Feb. 5, 5-8 p.m. at Rothman’s Gallery, Main Street, Southold, celebrating the release of her new “Sweet To Me” CD. Also performing are Job Potter with Ron Rothman and Southold Slim. 765-3770.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.