Notice of formation of Sushi Sasuke Club LLC. Arts of Org.filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 12/24/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: The LLC, c/o Ryoko Mochizuki, 2460 Shipyard Ln #5D, East Marion, NY 11939 Purpose: Any lawful act.
10,115-6T 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10
Notice of formation of EJB MECOX REALTY LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 11/23/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: c/o Jay P. Quartararo, 33 West Second St., PO Box 9398, Riverhead NY 11901. Purpose: any lawful act.
10,116-6T 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10
Notice of Formation of GPORT MADISON, LLC, a limited liability company. Date of filing of Arts. of Org. with Secy. of State of NY (SSNY): 01/18/2011. Office location: Suffolk Co. Principal business location: 1425 Jacobs Ln., Southold, NY 11971. SSNY is designated as agent of LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail copy of any process to the LLC at P.O. Box 48, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,123-6T 2/10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10, 17
Notice of Formation of 27A NORTH, LLC, a limited liability company. Date of filing of Arts. of Org. with Secy. of State of NY (SSNY): 01/18/2011. Office location: Suffolk Co. Principal business location: 1425 Jacobs Ln., Southold, NY 11971. SSNY is designated as agent of LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail copy of any process to the LLC at P.O. Box 48, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,124-6T 2/10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10, 17
File No. 2010-3725
SURROGATE’S COURT —
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, By the Grace of God Free and Independent
TO: Gail Banks, if living being the niece of the decedent and if dead having predeceased decedent, her issue, if any; or if dead having survived decedent, her distributees, heirs at law, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors and assigns and any other persons who might have an interest in the estate of Irene Glynn a/k/a Irene T. Glynn, deceased, as distributees or otherwise all of whose names, whereabouts and addresses are unknown and cannot be ascertained with due diligence.
A petition having been duly filed by Patricia C. Moore, who is domiciled at 51020 MAIN ROAD, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK 11971.
YOU ARE HEREBY CITED TO SHOW CAUSE before the Surrogate’s Court, Suffolk County, at 320 CENTER DR., RIVERHEAD, NY 11901, on MARCH 22, 2011, at 9:30 o’clock in the forenoon of that day, why a decree should not be made in the estate of IRENE GLYNN a/k/a IRENE T. GLYNN, lately domiciled at 375 RAMBLER ROAD, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK 11971, admitting to probate a Will dated August 12, 2010, (A Codicil dated ) a copy of which is attached, as the Will of IRENE GLYNN a/k/a IRENE T. GLYNN, deceased, relating to real and personal property, and directing that
Letters Testamentary issue to: PATRICIA C. MOORE.
FILED SURROGATE’S COURT
FEB O9, 2011
Dated, Attested and Sealed
February 3, 2011
HON. JOHN M. CZYGIER, JR.
Attorney for Petitioner PATRICIA C. MOORE, ESQ.
Telephone Number 631.765.4330
Address of Attorney: 51020 MAIN ROAD, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK 11971.
[NOTE: This citation is served upon you as required by law. You are not required to appear. If you fail to appear it will be assumed you do not object to the relief requested. You have a right to have an attorney appear for you.]
10,136-4T 2/17, 24; 3/3, 10
Notice of formation of Bruce Burke Enterprises LLC, a limited liability company.
Articles of Org. filed w/ Secretary of State of New York (SSNY) 1/21/11. Office loc.: Suffolk .
SSNY has been designated for service of process. SSNY shall mail process to: 62 Grist Mill Lane, Halesite, NY 11743
Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,140-6T 2/17, 24; 3/3,10 17, 24
Notice of Formation of MALOFO, LLC, a limited liability company. Date of filing of Arts. of Org. with Secy. of State of NY (SSNY): 01/20/2011. Office location: Suffolk Co. Principal business location: 28785 Main Rd., Cutchogue, NY 11935. SSNY is designated as agent of LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail copy of any process to the LLC at P.O. Box 973, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,148-6T 3/3, 10, 17, 24, 31; 4/7
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, in accordance with the provisions of Section 103 of the General Municipal Law, that sealed bids are sought and requested or the purchase of Lubricants by the Town of Southold for Calendar Year 2011. Specifications and bid proposal form may be obtained at the Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Southold, Town Hall, PO Box 1179, 53095 Main Road, Southold, New York 11971.
The sealed bid, together with a Non-collusive Bid Certificate and bank draft or certified check in the amount of $100.00, will be received by the Town Clerk, at the Southold Town Hall, 53095 Main Road, Southold, New York, until 10:00 A.M., Thursday, March 17, 2011 at which time they will be opened and read aloud in public. The Town Board of the Town of Southold reserves the right to reject any and all bids and waive any and all informalities in any bid should it be deemed in the best interest of the Town of Southold to do so.
All bids must be signed and sealed in envelopes plainly marked “Bid on Lubricants”, and submitted to the Office of the Town Clerk. The bid price shall not include any tax, federal, state, or local, from which the Town of Southold is exempt.
Dated: March 1, 2011
ELIZABETH A. NEVILLE
SOUTHOLD TOWN CLERK
GENERAL VILLAGE ELECTION
MARCH 15, 2011
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the following offices are to be filled at the General Village Election on March 15, 2011. Listed below are the names and addresses of the candidates for each position to be voted on at the Village General Election:
Mayor: Term of four (4) Years – Vote for one (1)
313 2nd Street
Greenport, NY, 11944
Trustees: Term of four (4) Years – Vote for two (2)
George W. Hubbard, Jr.
208 Manor Place
Greenport, NY, 11944
332 5th Avenue
Greenport, NY, 11944
184 5th Street
Greenport, NY, 11944
Voting for the Greenport Village General Election shall be conducted at the Third Street Fire Station, Third and South Streets, Greenport, NY,11944, on Tuesday, March 15, 2011. Polls will be open and voting will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Sylvia Lazzari Pirillo
Village of Greenport
County of Suffolk
Dated: March 5, 2011
Notice is hereby given that a license, number to be issued, for beer and wine has been applied for by the undersigned to sell beer and wine at retail in a cafe under the Alcohol Beverage Control Law at 119 Main Street, Village of Greenport, Town of Southold, County of Sufffolk for on premises consumption.
Butta’ Cakes, Inc.
10,146-2T 3/3, 10
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Applicants: Osprey Zone, Inc. Paul Henry Sterling Street, Greenport, NY 11944
(SCTM # 1001-3-4-42)
Repair existing floating docks; reconfigure pilings, slip sizes and finger locations; replace existing wooden ramp with new 3’ x 10’ aluminum ramp; replace existing 4’ x 24’ fixed wooden walkway immediately in front of bulkhead; construct new vinyl-sheathed bulkhead in place of existing 80’ bulkhead; maintenance dredge an area approximately 400 square feet immediately in front of bulkhead reclaiming approximately 22 cubic yards of spoil, dredged spoil to be used as backfill landward of bulkhead.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a Public Hearing will be held by the Village of Greenport Board of Trustees on Monday, the 28th of March 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at the Third Street Fire Station, Third and South Streets, Greenport, New York 11944, with regard to the above application.
This hearing is with regard to the Code of the Village of Greenport, Chapter 142-Wetlands, Floodplains and Drainage. The Board of Trustees will hear all persons who wish to be heard, and all persons wishing to offer testimony either for or against said application should appear at the above stated time and place and they shall be heard. The application is on file with the Village Clerk, where it is available for review and inspection.
BY ORDER OF
THE VILLAGE OF GREENPORT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Sylvia Lazzari Pirillo
REQUEST FOR BID: Cornell Cooperative Extension of Suffolk County would like to receive bids for a 2010 Ford F150, SLT extended cab, 4×4, preferably Black, 4.6L V8 24V MPFI SOHC, 6-speed automatic, 15,000 miles. Mail sealed bids to Cornell Cooperative Extension – Suffolk County, Attn: Caryn Yakaboski, 423 Griffing Avenue, Suite 100, Riverhead, NY 11901. Bid closing March 17, 2011.
NOTICE: THE ANNUAL RETURN OF THE KESS FOUNDATION, INC., for the 2010 year ending December 31, 2010, is available at its principal office located at 4240 N. Bayview Rd., P.O. Box 987, Southold, New York 11971, for inspection during regular business hours by any citizen who requests it within 180 days hereof. Principal Manager of the Foundation is Marie L. Schlegel.
Dated March 3, 2011.
Notice of Special Public Meeting
Village of Greenport
Board of Trustees
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Greenport will hold a Special Public Meeting on Friday, the 11th of March 2011 at 5:00 p.m. at the Third Street Fire House, corner of Third and South Streets, Greenport, NY 11944.
The purpose of the Special Public Meeting is to:
host a presentation regarding a water taxi service.
Dated: the 7th of March 2011
By order of the Greenport Village Board of Trustees
Sylvia Lazzari Pirillo
The Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library Board of Trustees will hold their next meeting on March 21st at 7:00 p.m. in the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library, Main Road, Cutchogue, N.Y. The following meeting will be held Monday, April 18th.
By order of the
Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library Board of Trustees.
Prunella Brashich, President.
NOTICE OF HEARINGS
ON WETLAND APPLICATIONS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PUBLIC HEARINGS WILL BE HELD BY THE TOWN TRUSTEES OF THE TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, AT THE SOUTHOLD TOWN HALL, 53095 ROUTE 25, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011 ON OR ABOUT 6:00 PM ON THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS FOR PERMITS UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THE WETLAND ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN.
1. RONALD & THERESA FURMAN request a Wetland Permit to install an in-ground swimming pool and spa, surrounding patio and pool fence. Located: 1455 Meadow Beach Lane, Mattituck. SCTM#116-7-7
2. NICOLAS & IRENE ANDREADIS request a Wetland Permit to construct a set of stairs down the bank to access the existing dock. Located: 700 North Dr., Mattituck. SCTM#106-6-25
3. LOUIS & ELIZABETH MASTRO request a Wetland Permit to demolish and reconstruct a new two-story single-family dwelling, non-habitable attic, basement with outside stairs, and front and rear decks. Located: 1595 Bayview Ave., Southold. SCTM#52-5-9
3. FISHERS ISLAND FERRY DISTRICT requests a Wetland Permit to replace or repair, and restoration of the main ferry ramp potentially enlarging the ramp to 22’ wide by 30’ long in the Silver Eel Cove including the installation of new counterweight support towers, ramp support beams and piles and protective dolphins waterward of the apparent high water line. Located: Silver Eel Cove, Fishers Island. SCTM#12-1-10
4. CARLA STARCIC requests a Wetland Permit to construct a second-story deck measuring 401 sq.ft. Located: 205 Private Rd. #3, Southold. SCTM#70-6-9
6. WILLIAM H. PRICE, JR. requests a Wetland Permit to construct a 1,736 sf. two-story, single-family dwelling; 464 sf. attached rear deck; 95’ long retaining wall along the southwestern corner of the property; gravel driveway; sanitary system; and connect to public water. Located: 100 Bay Rd., Greenport. SCTM#43-5-10
7. KEVIN & ALEXANDRA O’MARA request a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to construct (incorporating existing, previously permitted toe armor) approx. 226 lf. of rock revetment, consisting of 4-5 ton quarry capstone over 50-100 core stone, on filter cloth; cover stone and backfill with approx. 250 cy. of clean sand to be trucked in from an upland source and planted with Cape American Beach Grass (12” on center); re-vegetate denuded portions of bluff face with beach grass, Bayberry, and Virginia Creeper; and repair existing stairs as necessary. Located: 14345 Oregon Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#72-2-2.2
8. MARK MCDONALD & WILLIAM MCDONALD III request a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to construct a total of approx. 110 lf. of vinyl bulkhead (including 11 lf. across adjacent parcel to west) in place of storm-damaged and/or storm-destroyed sections of timber bulkhead and backfill (with approx. 450 cy. sand) storm-scoured bluff face, which was eroded at same time bulkheads were damaged during recent storm; stabilize backfill with jute matting and Cape American Beach Grass (planted 12” on center); reconstruct 4’X 5’ cantilevered platform and 3’ stairway to beach; repair and stabilize existing 12’X 16’ wood decks and stairs as necessary; and renourish and replant other damaged sections of bluff with native vegetation as necessary. Located: 21515 Soundview Ave., Southold. SCTM#135-1-5
9. REYDON SHORES PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOC., INC. requests a Wetland Permit to construct approx. 308 lf. of vinyl bulkhead in place of existing timber bulkhead; incidentally dredge (to max. depth of -4’ ALW) approx. 45 cy. spoil from area up to 10’ off bulkhead to recover lost backfill, and use approximately 45 cy. spoil as backfill behind bulkhead. Located: 680 Lake Dr., Southold. SCTM#80-3-21.1
10. BARRETT KATZ request a Wetland Permit to construct a docking facility comprised of a 4’X 72’ fixed elevated catwalk, 3’X 15’ hinged ramp, and 6’X 20’ floating dock off the northern shoreline of the property. Located: 625 Wood Lane, Peconic. SCTM#86-6-7
11. PORT OF EGYPT, INC. requests a Wetland Permit to maintenance dredge (10-year maintenance) various underwater areas within the marina, to a navigable depth of -6.0’+/- (at low tide). Approx. 4,500 cy. of dredge spoil is anticipated to result from the proposed maintenance dredge, to be transferred to onshore trucks and deposited within an approved upland location; excavate a triangular-shaped area of asphalt and gravel along the marina shoreline (along west side of the boat basin within Lot 6.1) measuring 1,550 sf. in area, inclusive of existing fill below to a depth of elevation 1.0’+/-. Approx. 275 cy. of resultant fill will be removed from this area and transported to an approved-for upland location; existing bulkhead measuring 80’ in length along the southwestern side of the area will be removed and replaced with a proposed low-sill bulkhead in-place (top elevation @ 1’+/-); a proposed retaining wall measuring 55’ is to be installed to the northwestern side of the proposed wetlands area, to separate this area from the parking area; a proposed ramp extension 4’X 20’ will be installed to connect the existing ramp to the parking area; the resultant area will be graded and prepped for planting of Saltmarsh Cordgrass 9” on center; extend and/or replace the existing floating docks (finger docks) measuring 3’X 20’ with new floating docks to measure 4’X 30’; approx. 149 floating docks within the marina will be extended seaward; proposed pilings are to be installed at the seaward end of each floating dock; additionally, where requested, floating docks are to be moveable/removable when needed in order to accommodate different sized vessels. Located: 62300 Main Rd., Southold. SCTM#56-6-3.4,4&6.1
12. MARIA STANISIC requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to reconstruct approx. 118 lf. of existing timber bulkhead in place utilizing steel sheeting; 30 cy. of clean fill from an upland source is proposed landward of the reconstructed bulkhead as required to match existing adjacent grades. Located: 19725 Soundview Ave., Southold. SCTM#51-4-1
13. NORTH FORK KIWI, LLC requests an Amendment to Wetland Permit #7203 to allow the installation of 50’ of fiber coirlogs at toe of bluff and 1600 sf. of erosion control jute matting on slope, and revegetate slope with native plantings. Located: 5700 Vanston Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#111-10-13.1
14. PETER SCHWAB requests a Wetland Permit to reconstruct 72 lf. of 8’ wide pile supported timber main pier, a 1,300 sf. pile supported timber pier landing, two 6’X 20’ floats and one 8’X 24’ float all with associated restraint piles/pipes, retain 55 lf. of existing concrete seawall all at and waterward of the apparent high water line. Located: Hedge St., Fishers Island. SCTM#10-7-27.10
15. SUSAN NORRIS requests a Wetland Permit to install 20 helix screw anchors to reinforce existing bulkheads; backfill void areas with approx. 40 cy. of clean trucked in sand; and re-vegetate any disturbed areas. Located: 2790 New Suffolk Ave., Mattituck. SCTM#115-9-4
16. SOUTH BROWN LIMITED LIABILITY CO. requests a Wetland Permit to construct a 4’X 110’ fixed catwalk with a 4’X 10’ seasonal ramp onto three (3) 8’X 30’ seasonal floating docks secured by 6-8” dia. anchor pilings. Located: 8070 Narrow River Rd., Orient. SCTM#18-6-18.1
17. ROBERT WARDEN requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to construct 62 lf. of 4’ wide wood pile and timber pier and install an 8’X 16’ float with hinged ramp and associated float restraint piles, boat berthing tie-off piles, utilities and ladders all waterward of the apparent high (spring) water line. The overall length of the pier from the existing patio is 70’ landward of the high tide line and tidal wetlands vegetation. Construct shoreline soil retention and stabilization, cribbing of concrete, wood or plastic materials, backfill with suitable topsoil and plant native non-invasive, salt tolerant ground cover. Located: Equestrian Ave., Fishers Island. SCTM#9-3-14
18. FISHERS ISLAND DEVELOPMENT CORP. requests a Wetland Permit to construct an 8’X 132’ Thru Flow boardwalk in the area of “Grey Gulls”; and construct an 8’X 300’ Thru Flow boardwalk supported by helical anchors and elevated 18” above grade in the area of “Barleyfield Cove”. As mitigation, construct/create an area of freshwater wetlands adjacent to the 1st and 18th holes of the Fishers Island Club golf course. Excavate the area down to elevation 3’ and remove approx. 1,920 cy. of material and stockpiling it. At proposed elevation 3’ create approx. 9,650 sf. of open water wetlands and in that area between elevation 3’ and elevation 4’ create approx. 26,450 sf. of vegetated wetlands. Regrade portion of the fairway located to the south of the proposed wetlands to control rainwater run-off by stripping sod off the fairway and stockpiling it. Approx. 1,050 cy. of fill shall be placed in the exposed area to raise the elevation of the fairway to elevation 7’. Area shall be replanted with the stockpiled sod. . Located: P/o East End Rd., Fishers Island.
19. LINDA BORDEN requests a Wetland Permit to construct a 4’X 27’ wood timber and pile supported pier extension, to the apparent low water line, with associated ladders. Located: Equestrian Ave., Fishers Island. SCTM#9-9-27.4
20. MICHAEL & SUSAN JEFFRIES request a Wetland Permit to construct a garage addition, driveway retaining wall, and drainage for driveway. Located: Private Rd., Fishers Island. SCTM#1-2-11
21. CELESTE THEOPHILOS requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to remove deteriorated concrete bulkhead and replace with new timber bulkhead, with no seaward or landward extension proposed. Located: 20365 Soundview Ave., Southold. SCTM#51-4-9
22. HEDGE STREET, LLC requests a Wetland Permit to repair or partially reconstruct 79 lf. of 6.5’ wide pile supported timber main pier, a 10’X 14’ pile supported “L” pier, 660 sf. pile supported timber pier landing, a 10’X 24’ float with associated ramp and one 4’X 25’ float, and two(2) tie-off piles; retain and repair as recovery 78 lf. of existing mortared stone seawall with a concrete cap, all at and waterward of the apparent high water line. Located: Hedge St., Fishers Island. SCTM#10-7-16
23. LAZAROS LASKOS requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to remove existing armor stone used to secure void left by storm and reserve stone for use on north side of property; install 25’ of bulkhead on southwest side of property to secure void left by storm; install two (2) rows (one seaward of other) of 1-3 ton armor stone on the north side of existing bulkhead. Located: 55915 County Rd. 48, Southold. SCTM#44-1-17
24. ANNE R. BUNTING requests a Wetland Permit to remove the entire 3,000 sf. swimming pool complex, including partially above-ground pool, surrounding deck, storage building, spa, and pool equipment enclosure; solarium and all adjoining decks; two-story family room and master bedroom extension on north side of house; entire length of deck along southeast side of house; two-story portion of house between existing garage and main body of house, making the garage a detached structure; and all windows throughout. Construct a one-story addition to the northeast side of the house; 2.83’ extension of kitchen to north; 121 sf. pergola in place of 3,000 sf. swimming pool complex; new bluestone terrace on southeast side of house in place of existing wood deck; extend existing deck in rear of garage by 92 sf.; covered roof connecting house and garage, which will be a newly created accessory structure; and new windows throughout. Located: 2427 Isabella Beach Rd., Fishers Island. SCTM#10-6-14.1
25. SUSAN MAGRINO-DUNNING requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to repair the foundation of the existing single-family dwelling. Located: Stephenson’s Rd., Orient. SCTM#17-1-2.1
26. OTTO SCHMID requests a Wetland Permit to reconstruct in-place +/-118’ of timber bulkhead and two 25’ returns utilizing vinyl sheathing and to backfill structure with +/-25 cy. of clean sand to be trucked in from an upland source. Located: 2975 Wells Ave., Southold. SCTM#70-4-12
27. JAMES P. MARTIN requests a Wetland Permit to legalize and modify an existing docking facility which consists of a 3’X 7’ landward ramp leading to a 3’X 27’ catwalk, 2.5’X 8’ ramp and a 4’X 11’ float secured by (2) batter piles. The proposed modification is to remove the 3’X 7’ landward ramp and to construct 3’X 3’ steps leading to a 4’X 20’ landward extension to the catwalk utilizing open grate decking, to replace the 2.5’X 8 ‘ramp with a 3’X 20’ ramp and to replace the 4’X 11’ float with a 6’X 20’ float to be secured by (2) batter piles and one tie-off pile. Located: 2740 Deep Hole Dr., Mattituck. SCTM#123-4-11
28. DEBBIE GRILLOS requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to remove existing emergency armor stone and filter fabric used to protect dwelling from further tidal damage and reserve stone for later use. Remove remains of existing damaged bulkhead and construct shoreguard bulkhead (approx. 58.75’), construct deck (approx. 720 sf.) and railing, and beach access stairs. Place one row of armor stone seaward of proposed bulkhead (1-3 ton), approx. 40 tons. Located: 55705 County Rd. 48, Southold. SCTM#44-1-14
29. DOUGLAS GEROWSKI requests a Wetland Permit for the existing dwelling, deck (without shed), in-ground swimming pool and fence, and to replace the deck and fence around the swimming pool. Located: 5705 Stillwater Ave., Cutchogue. SCTM#127-4-4
30. BARRY ROOT requests a Wetland Permit to reconstruct various sections of existing 53 lf. timber-sheathed bulkhead and returns with new vinyl-sheathed bulkhead and returns along the northern section of property; remove various sections of 110 lf. existing timber-sheathed bulkhead and returns along the northern section of property; install various sections of 113 lf. new vinyl-sheathed bulkhead and returns along the northern section of property; remove existing 100 sq.ft. concrete/stone ramp within the northeastern section of property; establish an area of beach and native beach plantings (1,350 sf.) backed with a single-row of rip-rap (200-500 lb. rock at 50’ length) within northeastern section of property; install a single-row of rip-rap (200-500 lb. rock at 7’ length) off southern terminus of bulkhead return within the northwestern section of property; and install a docking facility off the northwestern section of property consisting of a 4’X 104’ fixed elevated catwalk, 3’X 15 ‘hinged ramp, 6’X 20’ floating dock and two (2) 8” dia. tie-off pilings. Located: 6315 Indian Neck Lane, Peconic. SCTM#86-6-20
31. ROBERT GOBER requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to renourish the eroded bluff face with approx. 2,000 cy. sand to be utilized with erosion control matting and planted with native vegetation; establish 10’ non-turf buffer adjacent to bluff crest (to be planted with native vegetation where presently unvegetated); extend existing row of 3’-4’ dia. fieldstone to easterly property line with placement of approx. 21 lf. of 3’-4’ dia. fieldstone along toe of bluff; and construct a 4’X 9’ wood landing and 4’X 58’ timber staircase (including two 4’X 4’ landings). Located: 30697 County Rd. 48, Peconic. SCTM#73-4-4.1
ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID MATTERS SHOULD APPEAR AT THE TIME AND PLACE ABOVE SPECIFIED AND WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD. APPLICATIONS MAY BE REVIEWED AND COMMENTS MAY BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE HEARING.
Dated: March 4, 2011
Jill M. Doherty, President
Board of Town Trustees
By: Lauren M. Standish