• There’s a blood drive at the Southold Fire Department on Wednesday, May 25, 2:15-8:30 p.m. Donors must be between the ages of 17 and 76, weight at least 110 pounds and be in generally good health. Bring a photo or signature ID and your Social Security number. Call Louise Egert at 477-1273.
• An adult CPR class will be held at Cutchogue New Suffolk Library on Tuesday, May 24, 6-9 p.m. The following week, on Tuesday, May 31, 6-9 p.m., there’s a child/infant CPR class. The cost for each is $35. Call 734-6360
• Mattituck-Laurel Library will host a free Lifestyles Group — Nutrition Made Clear on Tuesday, May 24, at 4 p.m.
A new 10-week morning yoga series begins on Saturday, May 21, 8:30 a.m. Bring a yoga mat or towel. The cost is $60 for Mattituck and Laurel residents and $65 for others. Call 298-4134.
• North Fork Women for Women Fund will host yoga for all ages and shapes at Poquatuck Hall in Orient, Sunday, May 22, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
• Eastern Long Island Hospital and Southold Town are sponsoring hearing tests provided by Peconic Ear, Nose, Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery at the Southold Town Human Resources Center in Mattituck on Friday, May 20, 10:30 a.m. to noon. Call 298-4460.
As part of the celebration of National Older Americans Month, the Southold Town Human Resource Center will present a Senior Health and Wellness Fair at the Mattituck center on Wednesday, May 25, 10:30-1 p.m. Call 298-4460.
• Eastern Long Island Hospital’s annual Golf Classic will be held at Gardiner’s Bay Country Club on Shelter Island on Wednesday, June 8. To register or get information about event sponsorship, visit the hospital’s website at elih.org.
To send Health Beat news, email [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Friday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.