At the wineries
diliberto winery, Jamesport
• Summer Nights on the Patio, Friday, Sept. 2, until 8 p.m. and Saturday, Sept. 3, until 9 p.m. Picnics welcome.
• Summer in Italy Fest, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 3 and 4, 2-5 p.m., with music. Adults only.
Jason’s vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Joe Hampton Trio, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2-6 p.m.; Sweaty Betty, Sunday, Sept. 4, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Live Music: Rare Groove Band, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2-5 p.m.; To be announced, Sunday, Sept. 4, 2-5 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, Sept. 1, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
• Live Music: Gene Casey, Friday, Sept. 2, until 9 p.m.; Groundswell, Saturday, Sept. 3, 1-5 p.m.; Highway 49, Sunday, Sept. 4, 1-5 p.m.
LENZ WINERY, peconic
• Farmers & Artisans Market, 3-6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 3. A celebration of local agricultural community, featuring wine tasting, local artisans, micro-farmers and live music.
• Live Music: Jon Divello vs. Homegroan with Billy Walters, Saturday, Sept. 3, 1-6 p.m.; Southold Slim, Sunday, Sept. 4, 1-4 p.m.; Barry Waller, Monday, Sept. 5, 1 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard,
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday, Sept. 1, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Sangria and Friday Night Flights: Live music, Friday, Sept. 2, 5-7:30 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, Sept. 3, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: East End Trio, Friday, Sept. 2, 6-9 p.m.; Lone Sharks, Saturday, Sept. 3, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; Southbound, Sunday, Sept. 4, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Free. Barbecue grills available.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Live Music: Bob Blatchley, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2-5 p.m.; The Baxter Miller Band, Sunday, Sept. 4, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
LIEB CELLARS, mattituck
• Fromage Friday: Complimentary wine and cheese pairing. Friday, Sept. 2.
• Sparkling Saturday: Complimentary sparkling wine tasting. Saturday, Sept. 3.
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, Sept. 3, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House, Jamesport
• Live Music: Paul Helbig, Friday, Sept. 2, 4-8 p.m.; Sultans of Swat, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2-6 p.m.; Robert Bruey, Sunday, Sept. 4, 2-6 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe Vineyards, Southold
• Bossa Nova Fridays: Live Music with Ludmilla Brazil, Friday, Sept. 2, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 3 and 4, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 3 and 4, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
East End Wine & Food Celebration
• The 2011 HARVEST Wine Auction and Celebration of Long Island’s East End, presented by Food & Wine and organized by the L.I. Merlot Alliance and the Long Island Wine Council, is a series of “Wine Salons,” informative talks about local wines and cuisine, often featuring tastings of local fare to illustrate presentations. The talks will take place at various East End locations at various times throughout three consecutive Saturdays, Sept. 3, 10 and 17. For information, visit harvesteastend.com/winesalon/ or call 477-6207.
classes and workshops
• ‘Party Pots’ talk with plant specialist Nanette True, Saturday, Sept. 3, 11 a.m-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic. Free. RSVP.
• Complimentary tasting, of organic root vegetables and dips. Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 3 and 4, 11-3 p.m. at Sang Lee Farms, Peconic.
FARM & Market
• Greenport Farmers Market, the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market, open Saturdays, through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• Live at the Indigo, Thursday, Sept. 1, 7 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $10 includes a drink, $1 donated to East End Arts.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.