At the wineries
Bedell Cellars, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Sari Kessler, Saturday, Oct. 15, 1-5 p.m.; Chris and Eddie, Sunday, Oct. 16, 1-5 p.m.
• Lecture by wine educator Kevin Zraly, author of “Windows on the World Complete Wine Course” and 2011 James Beard Foundation award-winner, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2 p.m. Q&A, book-signing opportunity, tastings. Free.
Castello di Borghese vineyard, Cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday and Sunday, Oct. 13 and 16, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Friday Night Flights, Live music, Friday, Oct. 14, 5:30-7:30.
• ‘Wine, Women and Song,’ with singer Rebecca Pidgeon and author Deborah Brenner, Friday, Oct. 14, 6-8 p.m. $37 at the door.
• Open Mic Night with Cowboy Kevin, Tuesday, Oct. 18, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Corey Creek Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music: Sari Kessler, Monday, Oct. 17, 5-9 p.m.; Ray Penney, Tuesday, Oct. 18, 5-9 p.m.;
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Live Music, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 15-16, 2-5 p.m.
• October Saturday Nights, Saturday, Oct. 15, 6-9 p.m. Bring food.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, Oct. 15, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Jason’s vineyard, jamesport
• Live Music: Gene the Machine, Saturday, Oct. 15, 2-6 p.m.; Rob Koenig, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2-6 p.m.
Martha clara vineyards, riverhead
• Live Music: Rare Groove Band, Saturday, Oct. 15, 2-5 p.m.; Keith Maguire, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2-5 p.m.
• Long Island Comedy Festival, Saturday, Oct. 15, 8:30 p.m. $20 in advance at marthaclaravineyards.com; $25 at door.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: East End Trio, Saturday, Oct. 15, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; the Earthtones, Sunday, Oct. 16, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
• Child I.D. Program sponsored by N.Y. Life Insurance Co., Saturday, Oct. 15, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Free.
Palmer vineyards, Aquebogue
• Live Music: Miller’s Crossing plays bluegrass on the deck, Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 15-16, 1-5 p.m.
Peconic Bay winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with Rocky Divello, Thursday, Oct. 13, 6-9 p.m.
• Live Music: The Noble Rotten Trio, Friday, Oct. 14, until 9 p.m.; Sly Geralds Band, Saturday, Oct. 15, 1-5 p.m.; Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, Oct. 16, 1-5 p.m.
Sannino bella vita vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, Oct. 15, 1-5 p.m
Sherwood house, jamesport
• Live Music: Paul Helbig, Friday, Oct. 14, 4-8 p.m.; Robert Bruey, Saturday, Oct. 15, 2-6 p.m.
• S’mores and Merlot: Part 2, Saturday, Oct. 15, 4-6 p.m., Elijah’s Lane, Mattituck, north of Route 48.
Shinn estate vineyards, mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 15 and 16, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Family Fun Days at Harbes Family Farm, Saturday and Sunday afternoons through Oct. 30. Live music, pony rides, educational sing-along, hayrides and more.
• Fall Festival at Cooperage Inn, Baiting Hollow. Saturdays and Sundays, noon-6 p.m., through Oct. 23. Food, music, pony rides, face-painting, more.
• Fall Festival at Greenport Farmers Market with Greenport PTA, Saturday, Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Costume swap, face-painting, temporary tattoos, silent scarecrow auction, kids’ cooking lesson, pumpkin decorating, live music by Local Tomatoes. Adams/1st Street parking lot.
Food and drink
• Farm to Table Harvest Dinner sponsored by Greenport Farmers Market, Friday, Oct. 21, 7-10 p.m. at Scrimshaw Restaurant, Greenport. Six courses, $78 p.p.; wine additional. RSVP to greenportfarmersmarket.com. Proceeds support youth programs and help low income families purchase fresh local produce.
Farm & Market
• Greenport Farmers Market, Saturday, Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• Live at the Indigo, Trevor Davison at the piano, Thursdays, 7-11 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $1 per drink donated to East End Arts.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.