Eight people, including two Southold Town residents, were arrested after being stopped at East End Stop DWI Task Force check points Saturday night and early Sunday morning, Southold Town police said.
According to a police press release, the following drivers were arrested:
• Philip B. McQueen, 25, of Chalfront, Pa. was charged with DWI.
• Michael A. Massaro, 33, of West Babylon was charged with DWI.
• Richard J. Sullivan, 60, of Port Jefferson was charged with DWI.
• Sebastian Puerta, 28, of Greenport was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Mark D. Samuelson, 57, of Southold was charged with DWI-Drugs.
• Jamie J. Molesso, 39, of East Northport was arrested for DWI, Aggravated DWI with child in the car and two counts of endangering the welfare of the child.
• Michael N. Megally of Bayside was charged with DWI.
• Andrew P. McGann, 29, of Nesconset was charged with DWI-Drugs.