Featured Story

Pool cleaning products cause minor fire at Southold home

by |
09/10/2015 6:34 PM |

Southold Fire Department

Pool cleaning products sparked a minor fire Thursday night at a home on Goose Creek Lane in Southold, fire officials at the scene said.

Southold Fire Department Chief Peggy Killian said the fire, which was reported at around 5:40 p.m., started behind the garage and didn’t cause a lot of damage.

No injuries were reported.

Fire officials started to leave the scene at around 6:20 p.m.

Comments

comments