Notice of formation of East End Security Services LLC, a limited liability company. Articles of Organization filed with the Secretary of State of New York (SSNY) on 11/11/2010. Office location: suffolk SSNY has been designated for service of process. SSNY shall mail a copy of any process served against the LLC to c/o THE LLC, PO Box 1153, Mattituck, NY 11952. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,068-6T 12/23; 1/6, 13, 20, 27; 2/3
Notice of formation of CROOKED LADDER BREWING COMPANY, LLC Arts. of Org. filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 11/22/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: The LLC, 70 West Main St., Riverhead, NY 11901. Purpose: any lawful act.
10,069-6T 12/23; 1/6, 13, 20, 27; 2/3
1794 WEST MAIN LLC Notice of Formation of Limited Liability Company. Art. of Org. filed with Secy of State of NY (SSNY) on 12/06/2010. Office location: Suffolk County. SSNY is designated as agent for LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY to mail a copy of process to the LLC at 342 SOUTH RIVER RD, CALVERTON NY 11933. Purpose: any lawful activity.
10,082-6T 1/6, 13, 20, 27; 2/3, 10
Notice of Formation of SOUNDVIEW ISLES, LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with Secy. of State of NY (SSNY) on 11/08/10. Office location: Suffolk County. Principal business location: 505 Soundview Ave., Mattituck, NY 11952. SSNY designated as agent of LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: 505 Soundview Ave., Mattituck, NY 11952. Purpose: any lawful activity.
10,083-6T 1/6, 13, 20, 27; 2/3, 10
Notice of formation of 120 HEDGES LANE, LLC Arts. of Org. filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 12/13/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: c/o Twomey, Latham et al., 33 West Second St., P.O. Box 9398, Riverhead, NY 11901 and the registered agent at that address is Christopher Kelley, Esq. Purpose: Any lawful act.
10,086-6T 1/6, 13, 20, 27; 2/3, 10
Notice is hereby given that a license, number to be issued, for beer and wine has been applied for by the undersigned to sell beer and wine at retail in a cafe under the Alcohol Beverage Control Law at 119 Main Street, Village of Greenport, Town of Southold,County of Sufffolk for on premises consumption.
Butta’ Cakes, Inc.
10,104 -2T 1/27; 2/3
Notice is hereby given to all residents in the Southold Park District that the boat slips at the Young’s Avenue Park will again be available in 2011. Only one application will be accepted per household. The 2011 fee for use of the slips will be $25.00 per foot and the season will run from May 1 to Nov. 1, 2011. The following boat size restrictions apply: Boats will be limited to 22 feet and under in length with an 8 foot and under beam. All applications must be submitted in writing stating the following information:
Applicant’s name, street address, mailing address and telephone number along with a description of craft including length, beam, draft, color and NYS ID number. Applicant must also submit a filing fee in the form of a check or money order in the amount of $100.00 made payable to the Southold Park District which will be applied to the slip fee if the applicant is a lottery winner or will be returned if the applicant is a non-winner. Filing fees for lottery winners who do not use the winning slips will be retained by the Southold Park District.
Letters must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2011 and mailed to:
Southold Park District
P.O. Box 959
Southold, NY 11971
The lottery will be held on April 11, 2011. If the total number of applicants exceeds the number of slips available, all applications will be placed into a lottery where the first drawn will have pole numbers assigned by the Commissioners. The Commissioners will assign the slips according to the size and draft of the boats.
Michael P. Hagerman
Robert C. Cochran
Thomas M. Helinski
Linda D. Bertani, Secretary
10,106 -2T 1/27; 2/3
The annual meeting of the Cutchogue Cemetery Association will be held on Thursday, February 10, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. at the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library, 27550 Main Road, Cutchogue, New York, for the purpose of electing three Trustees for three-year terms and the transaction of such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
10,109 -2T 1/27; 2/3
Notice of formation of E J REINHARDT, LLC , a Limited Liability Company. Articles of Org. filed with the Secretary Of State of New York (SSNY) on 12/28/2010.Office location with the County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated for service of process. SSNY shall mail process to : PO Box 254, East Marion, New York 11939. Purpose: Any Lawful Act
10,111 -6T 1/27; 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3
Notice of Formation of Mohr West Lane Farm, LLC, a limited liability company. Date of filing of Arts. of Org. with Secy. of State of NY (SSNY): 12/22/2010. Office location: Suffolk Co. Principal business location: 1425 Jacobs Ln., Southold, NY 11971. SSNY is designated as agent of LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail copy of any process to the LLC at PO Box 48, Cutchogue, NY 11935. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,113 -6T 1/27; 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3
File No. 2011-64
SURROGATE’S COURT —
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, By the Grace of God Free and Independent
TO: Karen Byrd, Virginia Looney, aka Sister Eileen Michele Looney, Colleen Lutjen, Kelly O’Brien, Denise Bement, Arthur Heydorn, Jr., Steven Heydorn, Marilyn Heydorn Fitzsimonds, Arlene Heydorn Elia, Robert Heydorn, Jr., James Heydorn, Warren Heydorn, Brandon Heydorn, Terri Haydorn, and RICHARD HEYDORN, if living being a great-great-nephew of the decedent, and if dead having predeceased decedent, his issue, if any; or if dead having survived decedent, his distributees, heirs at law, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors and assigns and any other person who might have an interest in the estate of MATTHEW F. LOONEY, deceased, as distributee or otherwise all of whose names, whereabouts and addresses are unknown and cannot be ascertained with due diligence.
A petition having been duly filed by Alice Macaluso who is domiciled at 61-16 Grand Avenue, Maspeth, New York 11378 and Robert Looney, who is domiciled at 24 Musket Place, East Setauket, New York 11733.
YOU ARE HEREBY CITED TO SHOW CAUSE before the Surrogate’s Court, Suffolk County, 320 Center Dr., Riverhead, New York 11935, on MARCH 15, 2011, at 9:30 o’clock in the forenoon of that day, why a decree should not be made in the estate of MATTHEW F. LOONEY, lately domiciled at 26600 County Road 48, Cutchogue, NY 11935 admitting to probate a Will dated December 12, 2000, a copy of which is attached, as the Will of MATTHEW F. LOONEY, deceased, relating to real and personal property, and directing that
Letters Testamentary issue to: ALICE MACALUSO AND ROBERT LOONEY
FILED SURROGATE’S COURT
JAN 12 2011
Dated, Attested and Sealed
JANUARY 12, 2011
HON. JOHN M. CZYGIER, JR.
Deborah Doty, Esq., Attorney for Petitioner, PO Box 1181, Cutchogue, New York, 11935. 631-734-6648
[NOTE: This citation is served upon you as required by law. You are not required to appear. If you fail to appear it will be assumed you do not object to the relief requested. You have a right to have an attorney appear for you.]
10,110 -4T 1/27; 2/3, 10, 17
NOTICE OF HEARINGS
ON WETLAND APPLICATIONS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PUBLIC HEARINGS WILL BE HELD BY THE TOWN TRUSTEES OF THE TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, AT THE SOUTHOLD TOWN HALL, MAIN ROAD, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011, ON OR ABOUT 6:00 P.M. ON THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS FOR PERMITS UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THE WETLAND ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN.
1. LUDIVOICA ROMANELLI requests a Wetland Permit to reconstruct the existing timber bulkhead along the southern shoreline of subject property with a new vinyl bulkhead in place of the original bulkhead. Located: 3204 Peconic Bay Blvd., Laurel. SCTM#128-6-9.2
2. JOHN F. BETSCH requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit for the placement of rocks, approx. 36” dia., to be embedded into the embankment along the eroded area parallel to the shoreline. Located: 2325 North Sea Dr., Southold. SCTM#54-4-24
3. LEVIN FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to conduct repairs to the existing beach stairs and motel building. Located: 58855 Route 48, Greenport. SCTM#44-2-22
4. LAUREL COUNTRY ESTATES PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOC., INC. requests a Wetland Permit to replace in-place 40 lf. of timber navy bulkhead with a vinyl navy bulkhead and an 8’ return on the east end; replace existing 4’X 8’ timber landing and 4’X 27’ timber stairway down the bluff; replace 3’X 14’ steps; and replace existing timber fence at the top of bluff where needed. Located: 3850 Great Peconic Bay Blvd., Laurel. SCTM#128-6-3
5. ROBERT HORVATH requests a Wetland Permit to construct an addition to the existing dwelling and porch addition. Located: 4550 Paradise Point Rd., Southold. SCTM#81-3-5
6. PAUL DEMARTINO requests a Wetland Permit to construct a second-floor addition to the existing dwelling; lift dwelling to flood plain regulations; and install a new sanitary system. Located: 4205 Bay Shore Rd., Greenport. SCTM#53-6-22
7. DAVIES FAMILY TRUST requests an Amendment to Wetland Permit #7417 to construct a 4’X 74’ fixed catwalk with open grate decking secured by 6” piles, a 3’X 15’ ramp, 6’X 20’ float secured by (2) batter piles and a tie off pile. Located: 2385 Pine Tree Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#104-3-2
8. SOUTHOLD SHORES BOAT BASIN requests a Wetland Permit to disconnect existing water and electric on dock; remove existing 3’6” X 14’ wooden access ramp, existing 5’X 93’ main floating dock section and three 10” dia. anchor pilings; install new 5’X 93’ main floating dock section, new 32”X 14’ aluminum access ramp and three new 10” dia. anchor pilings; reconnect existing water and electrical services on the dock. Located: Blue Marlin Dr., Southold. SCTM#57-1-39.3
9. GLEBE ASSOCIATES, LLC requests a Wetland Permit to install 10 new steel beam support columns beneath building; reconstruct existing concrete corner support pier and install new heavy timber support beams; construct 50’ of new vinyl bulkhead wall under front edge of existing building; reconstruct fallen portion of existing south rock wall in-place. Located: 5775 West Mill Rd., Mattituck. SCTM#106-6-3
10. KAREN DALY & MARY JABLONSKI request a Wetland Permit and a Coastal Erosion Permit to reconstruct approx. 152’ of existing wood bulkhead in-kind and in-place; place 100 cy. of fill landward of the bulkhead to meet existing grade; and install a line of temporary sandbags landward of the bulkhead in order to prevent further erosion where bulkhead is failing. Located: 19895 Soundview Ave., Southold. SCTM#51-4-2
11. GORDON & JUNE SEAMAN request a Wetland Permit to remove existing second-story addition and construct a reconfigured second-story within the existing first-floor footprint and to construct a new concrete patio set on grade. Located: 1570 Ole Jule Lane, Mattituck. SCTM#122-4-3
ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID MATTERS SHOULD APPEAR AT THE TIME AND PLACE ABOVE SPECIFIED AND WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD. APPLICATIONS MAY BE REVIEWED AND COMMENTS MAY BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE HEARING.
Dated: January 28, 2011
Jill M. Doherty, President
Board of Town Trustees
By: Lauren M. Standish
Notice of formation of Sushi Sasuke Club LLC. Arts of Org.filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 12/24/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: The LLC, c/o Ryoko Mochizuki, 2460 Shipyard Ln #5D, East Marion, NY 11939 Purpose: Any lawful act.
10,115-6T 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10
Notice of formation of EJB MECOX REALTY LLC. Arts. of Org. filed with the Sect’y of State of NY (SSNY) on 11/23/2010. Office location, County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail process to: c/o Jay P. Quartararo, 33 West Second St., PO Box 9398, Riverhead NY 11901. Purpose: any lawful act.
10,116-6T 2/3, 10, 17, 24; 3/3, 10
NOTICE OF RESOLUTION
ADOPTED SUBJECT TO
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Commissioners of the Orient Fire District, at a regular meeting thereof, held on January 25, 2011, duly adopted the following resolution:
BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the provisions of the General Municipal Law and the Town Law of the State of New York that an amount not to exceed $25,000.00 be expended from the Orient Fire District Capital Improvement Fund for the purpose of purchasing a Temporary Plastic Storage Building, and be it FURTHER RESOLVED, that this resolution is adopted subject to a permissive referendum as provided in the General Municipal Law of the State of New York and be it FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Secretary/Treasurer of the Fire District shall publish an abstract of the resolution concisely stating the purpose and effect thereof and that the resolution is adopted subject to a permissive referendum.
Dated: February 3, 2011
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF FIRE COMMISSIONERS OF
THE ORIENT FIRE DISTRICT
Town of Southold,
Suffolk County, New York
By: Felice Semon
Orient Fire District
The annual meeting of the Southold Free Library will be held on Wednesday, February 9, 2011, at 7 p.m. in the Library’s Community Room. Residents of the Union Free School District #5 are eligible to attend. Election of Trustees will be held. Voting is limited to current library cardholders. A regular meeting of the Board of Trustees will follow the Annual Meeting.
Secretary, Board of Trustees
1977 Ford Bean Cabover Pumper with Caterpillar Diesel Engine
Bids will be opened at Station One, 49 North Ferry Road, 8 p.m. Feb. 28, 2011, meeting of SI Fire District.
Contact Rich, (631) 255-9694 or (631) 749-0766.
10,119-2T 2/3, 10
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, in accordance with the provisions of Section 103 of the General Municipal Law, that sealed bids are sought and requested or the purchase of Lubricants by the Town of Southold for Calendar Year 2011. Specifications and bid proposal form may be obtained at the Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Southold, Town Hall, P.O. Box 1179, 53095 Main Road, Southold, New York 11971.
The sealed bid, together with a Non-collusive Bid Certificate and bank draft or certified check in the amount of $100.00, will be received by the Town Clerk, at the Southold Town Hall, 53095 Main Road, Southold, New York, until 10:00 a.m., Thursday, February 17, 2011, at which time they will be opened and read aloud in public. The Town Board of the Town of Southold reserves the right to reject any and all bids and waive any and all informalities in any bid should it be deemed in the best interest of the Town of Southold to do so.
All bids must be signed and sealed in envelopes plainly marked “Bid on Lubricants”, and submitted to the Office of the Town Clerk. The bid price shall not include any tax, federal, state, or local, from which the Town of Southold is exempt.
Dated: February 1, 2011
ELIZABETH A. NEVILLE
SOUTHOLD TOWN CLERK