At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, April 10, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo; music by Puccini.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, April 11, 2 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Barbara Shinn hosts guided walk through vineyard, Saturday-Sunday, April 10-11, 1:30 p.m., and discusses sustainable farming methods. Fee, $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: Dee Leveglia, Saturday, April 10, 2-5 p.m.
* Fat Ass Fudge of East Hampton samples and sales, Saturday, April 10, 2-4 p.m. with owner Donna McCue.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Doors open 7 p.m.
* Celebrate Kite-Flying month, through April.
* Live Mic with MC and Host Rocky Divello, Tuesdays, 7 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Wine 101 Spring wine class, Saturday, April 10, 10 a.m -noon.
* Live Music: Big River Ransom, Saturday, April 10, 1-5 p.m. Fee $50. RSVP.
* Special Barrel Tasting, Sunday, April 11, 11 a.m.-noon. Fee $10. RSVP.
* Live Music: Take 3, Sunday, April 11, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT, JAMESPORT
* Barrel Tasting, 2008 Merlot, Sunday, April 11.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Sixth annual Oysterfest, Saturdays through April, 1-4 p.m. Fee: From $1.85 single oyster – $18 dozen. RSVP; space limited.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, April 10, 1 p.m. includes special barrel tasting of 2006 Merlot; $20. RSVP.
* Joe Hampton and The Kingpins performs Saturday, April 10, 9 p.m. at Diggers Fine Food and Spirits, Main Road, Riverhead. No cover. joehamptonmusic.com.
* The Contractors perform Saturday, April 17, 8 p.m. at 4th annual Tax Relief Party, American Legion Hall, Route 25, Southold. Advance $35; at door $40. Only 200 tickets sold. Prizes, giveaways, catering by Pagano’s and 5-hour open bar. Tickets available at Love Lane Haircutters, Mattituck; Hart’s Hardware, Southold; any band member. [email protected]
Music and art
* ‘Grey Gardens’ art exhibit and piano concert, Thursday-Friday, April 8-9, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Green Earth Cafe, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. Memorabilia, music by Andrew Wargo and special menu by Myriam Montero. Reservations recommended: 389-2233, [email protected]
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.