* La Leche League meets at Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport on Thursday, April 15, at 10:30 a.m. The program helps pregnant women and new mothers deal with breast feeding and offers general baby care information. Call Liz at 477-5914.
* Climb aboard the Tall Ship HMS Bounty in Greenport Harbor for a fundraising cocktail reception hosted by TWIGS, a division of the Eastern Long Island Hospital Auxiliary, on Saturday, April 17, beginning at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $50; all proceeds benefit ELIH.
* Free North Fork faith-based health screenings will be offered by volunteer medical staff at Mattituck Presbyterian Church on Saturday, April 17, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Screenings include blood pressure, diabetes and dental and vision examinations. Patients can ask questions about specific health concerns and will receive general health and wellness information. No appointment or insurance is necessary and you need not be a church member to receive services. Call 298-4145.
* Cutchogue-New Suffolk Library offerings: Yoga with Rosemary on Thursdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. The $60 fee will be prorated for remaining sessions.
Pilates with Michelle continues Monday from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. The $60 program fee will be prorated for remaining sessions. Call 734-6360.
* Mattituck-Laurel Library offerings: Low-impact dance aerobics with instructor Laurie Short. Classes continue Mondays through May 24 from 9 to 10 a.m. Bring a mat, a pair of three- to five-pound dumbbells and a water bottle.
T’ai chi classes will be held Tuesdays, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
T’ai chi practice sessions will be held at 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays through May 25 or 5:30 p.m. Thursdays through May 27.
Chair aerobics classes continue Wednesdays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. through May 5.
Yoga instruction is slated on Tuesdays at 5 p.m. through May 18.
Call 298-4134 for program details.