At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, April 17, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo; music by Puccini.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, April 18, 2 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Barbara Shinn hosts guided walk through vineyard, Saturday-Sunday, April 17-18, 1:30 p.m., and discusses sustainable farming methods. Fee, $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: George Cork Maul, Saturday, April 17, 2-5 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Doors open 7 p.m.
* Celebrate Kite-Flying month, through April.
* Long Island Comedy Festival, Saturday, April 17, 8 p.m. Tickets $20 + tax, purchase online; at door $25.
* Five-course viticulture/winemaking seminar, April 24, June 26, Aug. 21, Oct. 16, Feb. 5 (2011). Visit website for details.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Wine 101 Spring wine class, Saturday, April 17, 10 a.m. -noon.
* Live Music: The Bay Big Band, Saturday, April 17, 1-5 p.m.
* Special Barrel Tasting, Sunday, April 18, 11 a.m.-noon. Fee $10. RSVP.
* Live Music: Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, April 18, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Baxter Miller Band, Sunday, April 18, 2-5 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, April 17, 1 p.m. includes special barrel tasting of 2006 Merlot; $20. RSVP.
* Book signing ‘Playing with Fire’ by chef/author Tom Schaudel, Sunday, April 18, noon.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Sixth annual Oysterfest, Saturdays through April, 1-4 p.m. Fee: From $1.85 single oyster – $18 dozen. RSVP; space limited.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music: Mike and Lou of Southbound, Saturday, April 17, 2-5 p.m.
* Evening of Comedy with headliner Chris Monty, Saturday, April 17, 6:30 p.m. At door $15; cash wine bar.
VINEYARD 48, CUTCHOGUE
* Magic Night, Friday, April 16, 7 p.m. Admission $10; includes glass of wine.
* Sahara performs Friday, April 16, 8:30 p.m. at Four Doors Down, Mattituck.
* The Contractors perform Saturday, April 17, 8 p.m. at 4th annual Tax Relief Party, American Legion Hall, Main Road, Southold. Advance $35; at door $40. Only 200 tickets sold. Catering by Pagano’s and 5-hour open bar. Tickets available at Love Lane Haircutters, Mattituck; Hart’s Hardware, Southold, or any band member.
Music and art
* ‘Grey Gardens’ art exhibit and piano concert, Thursday-Friday, April 15-16, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Green Earth Cafe, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. Memorabilia, music by Andrew Wargo and special menu by Myriam Montero. Reservations recommended: 389-2233, [email protected]
* Nature Lyceum for Organic Horticulture’s 2-day Green Guerilla class, Wednesday-Thursday, April 21-22 at the Grange Building, 5268 Sound Ave., Riverhead, across from First Parish Church, UCC. Fee $448 (tax deductible). 728-0218, www.thenaturelyceum.org.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.