At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, May 22, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo, music by Puccini.
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Saturday, May 22, 2-5 p.m.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, May 23, 2 p.m.
* Wine and Chocolate pairing with Roxanne Browning of Exotic Chocolate Tasting, Saturday, May 29, 3 p.m., $25; RSVP.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, May 22-23,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CLOVIS POINT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* RosÃ tasting for Cancer Care, Sunday, May 23, 2 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* East End’s Last Laugh Comedy Show, Friday-Saturday, May 21-22.
* Live Music: Widow Gavitts Band; Steinway Concert Series movie ‘Note by Note,’ Saturday, May 22.
* Live Music: Steinway pianist John Regan, Sunday, May 23.
CROTEAUX VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Crepes in the Garden, Saturdays through May, 1-2 p.m. Demo and sampling with Paula Croteaux of Farmhouse Kitchen Cooking School.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Doors open 6:30 p.m. Bring dinner and friends.
* Tuesday Nights Live Mic, with MC and host Rocky Divello. Bring dinner, talent and friends.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Live music: Mambo Loco, Saturday, May 22, 1-5 p.m.; Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, May 23, 1-5 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Joy and the Weatherman, Saturday, May 22, 2-6 p.m.; Dee Leveglia, Sunday, May 23, 2-5 p.m.
* NoFo Oysters demos/sales, Saturday, May 22, 2-6 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 22, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
* Exotic Chocolate Tasting and Wine Pairing, Sunday, May 30, 2-4 p.m., $30. RSVP.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Classic Car Show,Sunday, May 23, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.; entertainment, live music by The Tripkings, wine and pizza pairing. Fee $3; family $5.
ONE WOMAN WINES AND VINEYARD, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Joe Hampton Trio, Saturday, May 22, 2-6 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Croquet on side lawn, Saturday, May 22, part of LI Run for the RosÃ s.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live music: Lone Sharks, Saturday, May 22, 2-5 p.m.
* Live music: TBA, Sunday, May 23, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
* North Fork Bike Tour, Sunday, May 23, 9 a.m.
VINEYARD 48, CUTCHOGUE
* Polynesian Festival, Saturday, May 22, 1-6 p.m.; Hawaiian dancers, food and fun. Admission $15.
GREENPORT HARBOR BREWING COMPANY, GREENPORT
* Artists’ reception for ‘Lots for Sale’ featuring works by Roz Dimon, Janet Culbertson and Jackie Black, Saturday, May 22, 6-9 p.m.
the written word
* Book signing by Tricia Foley, Saturday, May 22, 4-6 p.m. at White Flower Farmhouse, 2845 Peconic Lane, Peconic. 765-2353.
* Sahara performs at DoLittles Restaurant and Lounge, Mattituck Plaza, Saturday, May 22, 7:30 p.m. No cover.
Run for the RosÃs
* May is ‘Run for the RosÃ s’ month: one dollar from the sale of all rosÃ wine from over 20 participating wineries will be donated to CancerCare, a national nonprofit organization that offers free social services to individuals with cancer and their families. [email protected], cancercare.org.
Music and art
* ‘Grey Gardens’ art exhibit and piano concert, Thursday-Friday, May 20-21, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at Green Earth Cafe, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. Memorabilia, music by Andrew Wargo and special menu by Myriam Montero. Reservations recommended: 389-2233, [email protected]
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.