At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, May 15, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo, music by Puccini.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, May 16, 2 p.m.
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Sunday, May 16, 2-5 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Doors open 6:30 p.m. Bring dinner and friends.
* Art by Paulina Wojciechowska, Friday, May 14, opening reception 7 p.m.
* 5K Run/Walk for American Heart Association, Sunday, May 16, registration starts 8 a.m., race starts 10 a.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Live music: The Sly Gerard Band, Saturday, May 15, 1-5 p.m.; Lonesome Moonlight, Sunday, May 16, 1-5 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: Rob Koenig, Saturday, May 15, 2-6 p.m.; George Barry, Sunday, May 16, 2-6 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Cutchogue Canine Classic dog show with “just for fun” competitions, Saturday, May 15, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 15, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Cabot Cheese and Chutney tasting, Saturday, May 15, noon-5 p.m. Part of LI Run for the RosÃ s.
CROTEAUX VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Crepes in the Garden, Saturdays through May, 1-2 p.m. Demo and sampling with Paula Croteaux of Farmhouse Kitchen Cooking School.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Steinway pianist Jon Divello, Saturday, May 15.
CLOVIS POINT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* RosÃ tasting for Cancer Care, Sunday, May 16, 2 p.m.
OSPREY’S DOMINION, PECONIC
* Live music: Sahara, Saturday, May 15, 2-5 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday, May 15, and Sunday, May 16, 1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50. Reserve at 804-0367.
Run for the RosÃs
* May is ‘Run for the RosÃ s’ month: one dollar from the sale of all rosÃ wine from over 20 participating wineries will be donated to CancerCare, a national nonprofit organization that offers free social services to individuals with cancer and their families. [email protected], cancercare.org.
Music and art
* An Evening of Song and Wine with Long Island Opera singers. Evening of arias and duets to benefit company. Includes wine and cheese. Advance tickets at 772-9546, NYCharities.org.
In The Garden
SBltThe Nature Lyceum School for Environmental Horticulture offers 2-day course “Organics,” Wednesday-Thursday, May 19-20, at Spiritual Renewal Center at First Parish Church, UCC, corner of Sound Avenue and Church Lane, Riverhead. Fee $448, includes hat, organic lunch, textbooks, handouts and samples. Reserve at 728-0218.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.