* Ann Stype of Cutchogue has graduated from Villanova University in Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration.
* Julia Mitarotondo of Cutchogue has earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in American studies from Tufts University in Medford, Mass., where she was also named to the spring 2010 dean’s list.
* Cadet Timothy Adams, son of Carol Bowden of Mattituck, graduated May 22 from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. Commissioned as a second lieutenant in the field artillery branch, he will report to Fort Bliss in Texas after completing training at Fort Sill in Oklahoma.
* Geoffrey Moore of Mattituck recently graduated from Columbia College in Chicago. He plans to pursue a career in computer animation.
* Brian Ball, a 2002 graduate of Mattituck High School, has been accepted into Georgetown University School of Medicine’s Class of 2014. A resident of Washington, D.C., he is the son of Thomas and Barbara Ball.
* Carlos Katz has graduated cum laude from Bridgewater State College in Massachusetts with a bachelor’s degree in aviation science. He is a member of the Southold High School Class of 2006.
* Ian Grinere of Laurel has been named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at Rider University’s Westminster College of the Arts in Lawrenceville, N.J., where he is a fine arts major.
* Kathryn Hamilton of Mattituck has earned a Master of Science degree from Pace University.
* Katherine Richter of Greenport graduated last month from Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, Pa.
* Stacey Albertson of Southold and Jennifer Kober of Laurel have earned bachelor’s degrees in, respectively, English and political science from Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn.
* Sara Norkelun of Mattituck has been named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at SUNY/Stony Brook, where she is a biology major.
* Daniel Goodwin of Cutchogue has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Western New England College in Springfield, Mass.
* Erin Lademann of Cutchogue and Megan Penney of Southold have earned places on the spring 2010 dean’s list at the University of New Haven in Connecticut.
* Alyssa Knoernschild of Peconic has earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Vermont in Burlington.
* Mary Swensen of Greenport was named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at King’s College in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
* First Lieutenant Kyle Hruz of Mattituck, a member of the New York Air National Guard 106th Rescue Wing at Gabreski Airport in Westhampton, recently completed Joint Airborne Air Transportability training in Yuma, Ariz.
* Robert Sayre of Cutchogue has been named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts.
* Kristin Biggs of Greenport has been named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, S.C.
* Salvatore Campo and Brendan Gaffga of Southold and Kathryn Rosnack of Mattituck have been named to the spring 2010 dean’s list at SUNY/Oswego, where all three are juniors.
* Ryan Hygom of Mattituck has earned a place on the spring 2010 dean’s list at Keene State College in New Hampshire.
* Erin Bozsnyak of Cutchogue and Rebecca Plock of Southold have earned dean’s list honors for the spring 2010 semester at Stonehill College in Easton, Mass.
* Daniel Tylee of Peconic has been named to the spring 2010 president’s list at SUNY/Geneseo. The following local students have been named to the college’s dean’s list for the same semester: Kathleen Comando and Rosemary Martilotta of Cutchogue; Jenna Geiser and Megan Ross of Mattituck; and Melanie Doroski, Joshua Hubbard and Rachel Taplin of Southold.
* Clara Jauquet of Greenport has received highest honors for the spring semester at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., from which she recently graduated.