At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Saturday-Sunday, June 5-6, 2-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Arias and Duets, Long Island Opera Co., Saturday, June 5, 7 p.m. Tickets $25, includes complimentary glass of wine.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, June 5-6,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Women Sharing Art exhibit reception, Sunday, June, 6, 1-5 p.m.
* Book signing with humorist Jerry Zezima ‘Leave It To Boomer,’ Sunday, June, 6, 1 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: Bob Blatchley, Saturday, June 5, 2-5 p.m.
* Sunset Sails Wine Cruise, Saturday, June 5, 7 p.m. Sail on scenic Mattituck Inlet and Long Island Sound with Captain Bob and Martha Clara winemakers. Tickets $75+ tax; purchase online. Includes wine and light hors d’oeuvres.
* Live Music: Joe Sac, Sunday, June 6, 2-5 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Through the Grapevine, Monday, June 7, 6-9 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Bonfire Friday with music by Take 3, June 4, until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Big River Ransom, Saturday, June 5, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, June 6, 1-5 p.m.
* Bridal Open House, Saturday, June 12, noon-4 p.m. Wine and cheese reception. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Alan St. Jon, Saturday, June 5, 2-6 p.m.; Liza Coppola, Sunday, June 6, 2-5 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Saturday-Sunday afternoon, June 5-6.
LENZ WINERY, PECONIC
* Spring Wine Dinner, Saturday, June 19, 6:30 p.m. on terrace. Guest chef David Intonato of Jamesport Manor Inn. Tickets $75; RSVP.
* Billy’s by the Bay Restaurant, Manhanset Avenue at Brewer’s Yacht Yard, Greenport: Captain’s Meeting beer blast and buffet,Friday, June 4, 7 p.m.Fluke Tournament, Saturday, June 5. Entry fee $50 per angler. Rain date June 6. 477-8300.
* Sahara, Sunday June 6, 4-8 p.m. at Meeting House Creek Inn Restaurant — Tiki Bar, Aquebogue. 722-4220.
Tours and Trips
* Seventh annual Vineyard Ride, Saturday, June 5. Wine tasting tour on horseback hosted by Old Field Farm, Nassau Suffolk Horsemen’s Association and East End Livestock and Horseman’s Association. Must pre-register and prepay to participate in ride and wine tastings at three vineyards. 246-8983.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.