At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, guitarist, Saturday-Sunday, July 24-25, 2-5 p.m.
* Handmade mozzarella demo, Saturday, July 24, 2 p.m.
* Homemade BBQ pizza demo, Sunday, July 25, 2 p.m.
* Vineyard tour and tasting, Sunday, July 25, 2 p.m.; $15.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Friday Night Live! music by Josh Horton, July 23, until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, July 24, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Groundswell, Sunday, July 25, 1-5 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, July 24-25,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Tastings, Tapas and Tango, Friday, July 23, 7-10 p.m. Tango lessons with Arthur Murray Dance Studios, $30.
* Vines and Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, July 24, 11 a.m.; bring your dog and walk through vineyard with winemaker Juan E. Micieli-Martinez.
* Live Music: Alan St. Jon, Saturday, July 24, 2-5 p.m.
* NoFo Oysters shucking demo, Sunday, July 25, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: John Divello, Sunday, July 25, 2-5 p.m.
RAPHAEL VINEYARD AND WINERY, PECONIC
* Late Night Thursdays, live music by Heat Wave, 6-10 p.m. through Sept. 2.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday, July 22 and Sunday, July 25, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Sunset Fridays, live music, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Bobby Stack, Saturday, July 24, 2-6 p.m.
* Comedy Show with headliner Jessica Kirson from Last Comic Standing, Saturday, July 24, 8-9:30 p.m. (doors open 7 p.m.) $15 at door.
* Live Music: Rick Rempe, Sunday, July 25, 2-5 p.m.
PALMER VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: The JP Experience, Saturday, July 24, 12:45-1:30 p.m.; The Mudcats, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: George Tebbitt, Sunday, July 25, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: Mambo Loco, Saturday, July 24, 1-5 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Mike Taylor, Sunday, July 25, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: The Sari Kessler Duo, Monday, July 26, 5-9 p.m.
* Twilight Tuesday live music, July 27, 5-9 p.m.
THE LENZ WINERY, PECONIC
* Live Music: Bern Pizzitola, Thursday, July 22, 5-8 p.m.
* Joe and Ron perform Tin Pan Alley jazz, blues and rockabilly, Friday, July 23, 5-9 p.m. at The Piping Plover, Feather Hill, Southold.
* Sahara performs Friday, July 23, 8-11:30 p.m. at The Portly Grape, Greenport, 477-4500 and Sunday, July 25, 4-8 p.m. in the Tiki Bar at Meeting House Creek Inn, Aquebogue, 722-4220.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.