At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, guitarist, Saturday-Sunday, July 10-11 2-5 p.m.
* Vineyard tour and tasting, Saturday-Sunday, July 10-11, 2 p.m.; $15.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday,July 10-11,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Sunday and Thursday, July 11 and 15, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
* Tasting at Two, at Sang Lee Farms, wines paired with produce,Wednesday, July 14, 2-3:30 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Pet-friendly vineyard walkwith winemaker Juan E. Micieli-Martinez, Saturday, July 10, 11 a.m.
* Live Music: Nina Et Cetera, Saturday, July 10, 2-5 p.m.
* Tapas with Tapas Nouveaux, Sunday, July 11, 1-4:30 p.m.
* Live Music: East End Trio, Sunday, July 11, 2-5 p.m.
* Zumba class by Renee Curry, Sunday, July 11, 4 p.m. Fee $5.
SHERWOOD HOUSE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, July 10, 1-5 p.m.
SHERWOOD HOUSE VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Good Chords and Wine Sphere Tastings, Friday, July 9, 4-9 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Friday Night Live! Music by One Mo Time, July 9, until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Highway 49, Saturday, July 10, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, July 11, 1-5 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: Mike Taylor, Sunday, July 11, 2-6 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Dan Donnelly, Saturday, July 10, 1-5 p.m.
* Moonlight Monday live music: Mike Hogan, July 12, 5-9 p.m.
* Twilight Tuesday live music: special guest, July 13, 5-9 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Rob Koenig, Saturday, July 10, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: Dee Laveglia, Sunday, July 11, 2-5 p.m.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music: Lost Time, Friday, July 9, 6-9 p.m.
* Live Music: Southbound, Saturday, July 10, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Mangos, Sunday, July 11, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Saturday-Sunday afternoons.
THE LENZ WINERY, PECONIC
* Live Music: Dallas Garvin, Thursday, July 8, 5-8 p.m.
food and drink
* Sunset Sails Wine Cruise in Mattituck Inlet and L.I. Sound with Captain Bob and Martha Clara Vineyards winemakers. Wine served with light hors d’oeuvres. 298-0075.
* Music and art celebration of historic auction sale of John Lennon’s lyrics for “A Day in the Life.” Artist/animator Don Duga will display art and musicians Andrew Wargo, Paul Michael Barkan, Chris Colantuono and more will perform Beatles classics. Friday, July 9, noon-2:30 p.m. at Green Earth Cafe, Riverhead. 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.