At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, guitarist, Saturday-Sunday, Aug. 28-29, 2-5 p.m.
* Handmade mozzarella demo, Saturday, Aug. 28, 2 p.m.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music: Woody Mack, Friday, Aug. 27, 6-9 p.m.
* Live Music: East End Trio, Saturday, Aug. 28, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Lost Time, Sunday, Aug. 29, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
RAPHAEL VINEYARD AND WINERY, PECONIC
* Late Night Thursdays, live music by Heat Wave, 6-10 p.m. through Sept. 2.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, Aug. 28-29, 1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CLOVIS POINT, JAMESPORT
* Tour and tasting with Hal Ginsburg, Saturday-Sunday, 1 and 3 p.m. through August. Fee $20.
* Live Music: Janine Cullen and Jay Smukler, Saturday, Aug. 28, 2-5 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Sunset Fridays, live music by George Cork Maul, Aug. 27, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Live Music: Johnny Kroo, Saturday, Aug. 28, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: Rick Rempe, Sunday, Aug. 29, 2-5 p.m.
LIEB CELLARS, MATTITUCK
* Summer of Lieb: Merlot Mondays, Tasting Tuesdays, Wine-Down Wednesdays, T-shirt Thursdays, Fromage Fridays, Sparkling Saturdays, Sangria Sundays, through August.
THE LENZ WINERY, PECONIC
* Thirsty Thursdays, live music by John Signorelli, Aug. 26, 5-8 p.m.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Thursdays, Aug. 26 and Sept. 2 and Sunday, Aug. 29, 1 p.m., includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
* #Cabernet Day Celebration, Thursday, Sept. 2, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Worldwide celebration of cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and blends.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Dan Donnelly, Saturday, Aug. 28, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Joe Allegue, Sunday, Aug. 29, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Sari Kessler Duo, Monday, Aug. 30, 5-9 p.m.
* Twilight Tuesday live music, Aug. 31, 5-9 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Trivia Night with Stump Trivia, every Thursday. Must be 21 and over to play.
*Vines and Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, Aug. 28, 11 a.m. Bring your dog.
* Live Music: Big River Ransom, Saturday, Aug. 28, 2-5 p.m.
* Film Festival: Asbury Shorts 30th Anniversary ‘Short Film Concert,’ Saturday, Aug. 28, 7 p.m. features Oscar winners, Best of Sundance Film Festival, international festival winners and audience favorites. Admission $15. Reserve at 718-510-6929, [email protected]
* Sunset Sails Wine Cruise, Saturday, Aug. 28, 7 p.m. Tickets $75; Reservations required.
* Live Music: Todd Grossman, Sunday, Aug. 29, 2-5 p.m.
* Tapas with Tapas Nouveaux, Sunday, Aug. 29, noon-5 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Friday Night Live! music by Ray Penney, Aug. 27, until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, Aug. 28, 1-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Mambo Loco, Sunday, Aug. 29, 1-5 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE VINEYARD, SOUTHOLD
* Sliders and Champagne, Saturday, Aug. 28, 1 p.m. with chef Harry Hawk. Open-faced sliders with Snofrisk cheese and Rock Chives cress.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.