Christopher Bailey, 26, of Coram pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Friday to charges of second-degree criminal contempt and second-degree aggravated harassment. Judge William Price Jr. sentenced him to two concurrent 30-day terms at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility and fined him $205 on each offense.
* Charges against Stephen Lombardi, 43, of Riverhead of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident were dismissed after he was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury.
* Charges of third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, second-degree criminal impersonation and third-degree aggravated unlicensed driving brought against Tarell Holloway, 22, of Riverhead, were dismissed after he was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury.
* Anthony Breese, 21, of Greenport pleaded guilty to DWI and two counts of petit larceny. Judge Price revoked his license for six months, fined him $205 on each of the petit larceny charges and $1,000 on the DWI charge.
* Thomas Tierney, 52, of Kings Park pleaded guilty to a DWI charge and was placed on probation for three years. Judge Price revoked his license for six months and fined him $1,150.
* Anthony Vallone, 58, of Wading River pleaded guilty to DWI. His license was revoked for six months and he was fined $1,150.
* Denise Wilson, 53, of Greenport pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of petit larceny. She was fined $125 and ordered to complete 25 hours of community service, after which Judge Price will consider a conditional discharge.