* Dylan Whittington, 27, of Southold pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Friday to a charge of third-degree forgery and was fined $250. Other charges were dismissed.
Editor’s Note: This item has been edited since initially being published September 30.
* Charges of driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed driving against Eric Brown Jr., 19, of Coram were dismissed in Justice Court after he was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury. He will face further court action in Riverhead Criminal Court.
* David Javier, 20, of Cutchogue was fined $485 on a charge of third degree aggravated unlicensed driving, but Judge Bruer said he would consider a conditional discharge after one year.
* Douglas Latney Jr., 57, of Greenport could receive a conditional discharge in one year on three counts of unlawfully dealing with a child.
* Brian Husfeldt, 51, of Peconic was fined $250 on a charge of disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of fourth-degree criminal mischief. Judge Bruer dismissed a charge of third-degree menacing.
* Lee Abramson, 49, of Medford pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana and was fined $175.
* Daniel Commins, 45, of Greenport was granted an adjournment for six months in contemplation of dismissing a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
* John Detmer, 20, of Riverhead was granted an adjournment for six months in contemplation of dismissing a charge of making graffiti.
* John Traylor, 46, of Port Jefferson Station was granted an adjournment for three months in contemplation of dismissing a charge of fifth-degree possession of marijuana.
* Sarfraz Shafi, 27, of Valley Stream pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Sept. 17 to three misdemeanor charges of contempt, reduced from original criminal contempt charges. Judge Rudolph Bruer sentenced Mr. Shafi to 10 months at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility on each charge, with the sentences to run concurrently. But before Mr. Shafi can begin his sentence, he must complete a jail term in Nassau County on an undisclosed charge. He was also fined $615.
* The charge of driving while intoxicated against Ronald Eldridge, 44, of Riverhead was dismissed after he was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury. He will face court action in Riverhead at a later date.
* Nelson Diaz, 47, of Deer Park pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from an original charge of driving while intoxicated. Judge Bruer suspended his license for 90 days and fined him $610.
* The judge issued a bench warrant for the arrest of Blaize Zabel, 20, of Shelter Island who failed to show in court Friday to answer a charge of second-degree aggravated harassment.
* Roosevelt Monroe, 21, of Bellport pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and was fined $100. He also pleaded guilty to charges of fourth- and fifth-degree possession of marijuana and was placed on probation for one year and fined $705.
* Raymond James Hulse, 19, of Orient pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. He was fined $285 on that count and $225 on the disorderly conduct charge.
* Sean Hightower, 44, of Holbrook received a conditional discharge and was fined $85 after pleading guilty to aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle.