At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Live Music: tba, Saturday, Dec. 11, 2-5 p.m.
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, Dec. 11, 2 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Aron Michaels, Saturday, Dec. 11, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Late Night Fridays: Music by Robert Bruey, Friday, Dec. 10, 4-8 p.m.
• Live Music: Jay Dorsa, Saturday, Dec. 11, 2-6 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Bob Blatchley, Saturday, Dec. 11, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, Dec. 11, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
• Holiday Gift Fair, Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 11-12, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., with holiday music by Bruce Butcher.
martha clara vineyards, riverhead
• Holiday Dance Party, Friday, Dec. 10, 8 p.m. Music and dancing with DJ Phil. Must be 21 and older. Advance $10 plus tax; at door $15 plus tax. Purchase online by Dec. 9.
• Jeannie’s Soups and Cookies, Saturday, Dec. 11, noon-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Albert Del Rio, Saturday, Dec. 11, 2-5 p.m.
• Vines & Canines Vineyard Walk, Sunday, Dec. 12, 11 a.m. Bring nonperishable pet food item for local animal shelter foundations.
• Live Mic, Tuesday nights 7 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
• Live Music: Bryce Larsen, Friday, Dec. 10, 6-9 p.m.
• Frosty Christmas with Don Duga, Saturday, Dec. 11, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at Peconic Baking Company, 303 Osborne Ave., Riverhead. Creator of Frosty the Snowman shows and sells his work and will draw a picture of you or your child, with purchase of one of his pieces. 591-2931.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.