At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1-5 p.m.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, Feb. 26, 6-9 p.m. Music by Dan Egan; bring food.
• Pasta & Puccini, Sunday, Feb. 27, 2-5 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: M. Stuck on Jazz, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Gravity, Sunday, Feb. 27, 1-5 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: George Cork Maul, Sunday, Feb. 27, 2-6 p.m.
Duck Walk Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music: Ken Samolin and company, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Paula Atherton, Sunday, Feb. 27, 1-5 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, 5:30-7 p.m., piano bar happy hour with live music by Ray Penney.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Live Music: Nina Bianchi, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1-3 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Paul Helbig, Saturday, Feb. 26, noon-4 p.m.
Corey Creek Vineyards, Southold
• Live Music: Thursday, Feb. 24, 5-9 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion Vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Sahara, Saturday, Feb. 26, 2-5 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Karaoke with Ginny, Friday, Feb. 25, 7-10 p.m.
• Vines & Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, Feb. 26, 11 a.m.
• Cooking demo with Tapas Nouveaux, Saturday, Feb. 26, 1:30-6:30 p.m.
• Long Island Comedy Festival, Saturday, Feb. 26, 8 p.m. Advance $20; at door $25. Purchase online.
Paumanok Vineyards, Aquebogue
• Live Music: Serenade Duo, Saturday, Feb. 26, 2-5 p.m.
Shinn Estate vineyards, Mattituck
• Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, Feb. 26-27, 1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, through April 1.
Winterfest Jazz On the vine
• Winterfest 2011: The East End Arts Council presents a lineup of premium jazz performances at the 4th Annual Long Island Winterfest, which runs weekends through March 20th across the East End. The program features renowned jazz musicians, local and otherwise, performing at winery tasting rooms and other venues every weekend afternoon over the six-week period. For more information and a schedule of performances, visit www.liwinterfest.com.
Movie & Music
• Pianist A.F. Wargo performs Broadway classics, Saturday, Feb. 26, noon-12:30 p.m. followed by screening of 2009 HBO “Grey Gardens” movie, at The Green Earth Café des Artistes, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.