At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, March 12, 6-9 p.m. Live music; bring food.
• Pasta & Puccini, Sunday, March 13, 2-5 p.m., homemade tagliatelle pasta-making demo and live opera arias and duets.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: Al and Nancy, Saturday, March 12, 1-5 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: George Barry, Saturday, March 12, 2-6 p.m.
• Live Music: Alyson Faith, Sunday, March 13, 2-6 p.m.
Corey Creek Vineyards, Southold
• Twilight Thursday Live Music: Bryce Larson, Saturday, March 10, 5-9 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, March 11, 5:-7:30 p.m., happy hour with live music by Ray Penney.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, March 12, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Live Music: Nina Bianchi, Saturday, March 12, 1-3 p.m.
Paumanok Vineyards, Aquebogue
• Live Music: Serenade Duo, Saturday, March 12, 2-5 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: The East End Trio, Saturday, March 12, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Southold Slim Sidewalk Stompers, Sunday, March 13, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Robert Bruey, Saturday, March 12, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Live Music: Knock Na Gow Irish traditional and contemporary music, Saturday, March 12, 1-4 p.m.
• St. Patrick’s Day Irish ‘Dance Out’: Mulvihill Lynch Dance School, Saturday, March 12, 2-3 p.m.
Shinn estate vineyards, mattituck
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, through April 1.
Winterfest Jazz On the Vine
• Winterfest 2011: The East End Arts Council presents a lineup of premium jazz performances at the 4th Annual Long Island Winterfest, which runs weekends through March 20th across the East End. The program features renowned jazz musicians, local and otherwise, performing at winery tasting rooms and other venues every weekend afternoon over the six-week period. For more information and a schedule of performances, visit www.liwinterfest.com.
• Jennifer Chiaverini, ‘The Union Quilters,’ Friday, March 11, 6:30 p.m., Hotel Indigo East End, 1830 West Main Street, Riverhead. 369-2200.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.