At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, March 19, 1-5 p.m.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, March 19, 6-9 p.m. Live music; bring food.
• Pasta & Puccini, Sunday, March 20, 2 p.m., homemade gnocchi pasta-making demo and live opera arias and duets.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: EQ Jazz, Saturday, March 19, 1-5 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Ahmad Ali Duo, Saturday, March 19, 2-6 p.m.
• Live Music: George Cork Maul, Sunday, March 20, 2-6 p.m.
Osprey’s dominion, peconic
• Tribute to Elvis: Southbound, Saturday, March 19, 3-5 p.m.
Corey Creek Vineyards, Southold
• Twilight Thursday Live Music: Earthtones, Thursday, March 24, 5-9 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, March 18 5:-7:30 p.m., happy hour with live music by Grant Werner.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, March 19, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
Paumanok Vineyards, Aquebogue
• Live Music: Serenade Duo, Saturday, March 19, 2-5 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: The 2 Dons, Saturday, March 19, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Bryce Larsen, Sunday, March 20, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Jay Dorsa, Saturday, March 19, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Long Island Authors Group book signing, Sunday, March 20, noon-4 p.m.
Shinn estate vineyards, mattituck
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, through April 1.
Winterfest Jazz On the Vine
• Winterfest 2011: The East End Arts Council presents a lineup of premium jazz performances at the 4th Annual Long Island Winterfest, which runs weekends through March 20th across the East End. The program features renowned jazz musicians, local and otherwise, performing at winery tasting rooms and other venues every weekend afternoon over the six-week period. For more information and a schedule of performances, visit www.liwinterfest.com.
Movie & Music
• Pianist A.F. Wargo performs a medley of Broadway classics, Saturday, March 19, 1 p.m. with a four-course lunch ($20) created by Roman and Florentine chef Myrian Montero following at 1:30, with screening of 2009 HBO “Grey Gardens” movie, at The Green Earth Café des Artistes, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. RSVP: 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.