At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Saturday Afternoon in Napoli, Saturday, April 23. Pizza demo and Neapolitan songs.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, April 24, 6-9 p.m. Live music; bring food
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Bob Blatchley, Saturday, April 23, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard,
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, April 22, 5-7:30 p.m., happy hour with live music by Grant Werner.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, April 23, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
Lieb Cellars, Mattituck
• OysterFest: Tastings with wine, Saturday, April 23, 1-4 p.m. Wine flight tasting, $10; à la carte oyster tasting. RSVP.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night: Thursday, April 21, 6-9 p.m.
• Live Music: Chick P and the Roasted Peppers, Saturday, April 23, 1-5 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vines and Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, April 23, 11 a.m. Donation: nonperishable pet food item for an animal shelter.
• Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, April 23, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Osprey’s dominion, peconic
• Live Music: Joe Quinlan, Saturday, April 23, 1-5 p.m.
The Lenz Winery
• Farmers and Artisans Market, Saturday, April 23, 2-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Liza Coppola, Saturday, April 23, 2-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Ray Penney, Saturday, April 23, 2-6 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard Walk, with Barbara Shinn, Saturday & Sunday, April 23 & 24, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
Barrel tasting month
• The Long Island Wine Council presents Barrel Tasting Month this April, with local wineries featuring special tasting offers all month. Call the wine council at 722-2220 or visit liwines.com for information.
• Live at the Indigo, Thursday, April 21, 7 p.m., at Bistro 72, 1830 West Main St., Riverhead. $10 includes a drink. Changing roster of musicians. Call 369-3325 or visit indigoeastend.com.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.