A homeowner on Beebe Drive in Cutchogue reported on that while he was away for the month of May, $2,267 worth of Morgan silver dollars had been taken from his kitchen cabinet, according to police reports.
A manila folder containing medical paperwork was also reported missing. Police said the victim reported that the door was unlocked when he returned home, despite the fact that he had left it locked. Police said there was no sign of forced entry.
• Graeme Allan Baker, 20, of Orient was arrested for DWI on Route 25 in Greenport just after 1 a.m. on June 4, after he was stopped by police for failure to maintain his lane of travel, according to police reports. He was taken to police headquarters and held for a morning arraignment.
• William Zbikowski, 49, of Shirley was charged with aggravated DWI just after 11:30 a.m. on June 7, after he was stopped for a traffic violation while driving east on Route 48 in Southold. Mr. Zbikowski was taken to headquarters and held for arraignment.
• The Orient Fire Department responded to a blaze on Willow Terrace just before 5 p.m. Saturday. Police said mulch around flower beds had caught fire, damaging a deck and siding. The victim reportedly put out much of the fire with a garden hose before the fire department arrived.
• A Salt Marsh Lane, Peconic, homeowner reported on June 4 that several windows in the house had been broken over the winter.
• Police said that a Knapp Place, Greenport, resident reported that his car window had been broken by vandals between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. on May 30.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.