At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Sicilian Festival: Thin-crust pizza and Sicilian street food, with Italian music, Saturday, June 18, 2-6 p.m.; cooking demo: tagliatelle with anchovy and bread crumbs, with live opera singing, Sunday, June 19, 2 p.m.
• Springtime Saturday Nights: An evening of music, with homemade pizza dolce; Saturday, June 18, 6-9 p.m. Bring food.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Sunday, June 19, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Summer Concert at the Pavilion: Rare Groove Band, Friday, June 17, 8 p.m. $10, advance; $15 at door, includes one glass of wine.
• Live Music: NY Exceptions, Saturday, June 18, 2-5 p.m.; Stealing Lucidity, Sunday, June 19, 2-5 p.m.
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Tuesday, June 21, 7-10 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with emcee Rocky Divello, Thursday, June 16, 6-9 p.m.
• Friday Night Live, with live music by The East End Trio, Friday, June 17, till 9 p.m.
• Live Music: Nina Et Cetera, Saturday, June 18, 1-5 p.m.; Caroline Doctorow, Sunday, June 19, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., and Johnny Winter (Jon Divello opening), 4-7 p.m., purchase tickets ($40) in tasting room.
Corey Creek, Southold
• Live Music: Nick Kerzner, Saturday, June 18, 2-6 p.m.
• Moonlight Monday: Bryce Larsen, Monday, June 20, 6-9 p.m.
• Twilight Tuesday, Earthtones, Tuesday, June 21, 6-9 p.m.
Bedell Cellars, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Brian Cummings, Sunday, June 19, 2-6 p.m.
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, Peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, June 18, 1-5 p.m.
Pugliese Vineyards, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Chris Sampf, Saturday, June 18, 2-6 p.m.
• Live Music: Home Fries, Sunday, June 19, 2-5 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Live Music with Liza Coppola, Friday, June 17, 5-7:30 p.m.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, June 18, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Live Music: The Baxter Miller Band, Saturday, June 18, 2-5 p.m.
• Raise a Glass for Dad: Complimentary glass of wine for fathers, Sunday, June 19; Live Music with Susan Giordano, 2-5 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: Inner Sleeve, Saturday, June 18, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; TJ Brown, Sunday, June 19, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Barbecue grills available.
Lenz Winery, Peconic
• Thirsty Thursdays: Live music with Liza Coppola, Thursday, June 16, 5-8 p.m.
• Saturday on the Terrace: Live music with Billy Walters, June 18, 2-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Paul Helbig, Friday, June 17, 4-8 p.m.; Robert Bruey, Saturday, June 18, 2-6 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, June 18 and 19, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
• Wine experience conversation with David Page, Saturday and Sunday, June 18 and 19, hourly 1-4 p.m. $25. RSVP.
Greenport Farmers Market
• The North Fork’s only weekly farmers market will be open Saturdays, through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Live Music with legendary blues/rock guitarist Johnny Winter, at Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue, Sunday, June 19, doors open at 4 p.m. Outdoor concert, rain or shine. Tickets are $40.
• Concert featuring Narrow Lane Recording artist Job Potter, at Rothman’s Gallery, Main Road, Southold, to celebrate recent CD release of 14 original folk songs. He’ll perform with Ron Rothman and Southold Slim. On view will be ongoing exhibit of New England Folk Archive photographs. Friday, June 17, 5-8 p.m. Free event. Call 765-3770.
• Who Are Those Guys concert, Meeting House Creek Inn Tiki Bar, 177 Meeting House Creek Road, Aquebogue, Sunday, June 19, 4 p.m. 722-4220.
Saturday Plant Workshop
• ‘Beauty in the Shade’: Join informal plant discussions with Nanette True, certified nursery and garden specialist, to learn about different types of shade plants for gardens and homes. Saturday, June 18, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sang Lee Farms, Route 48, Peconic. 734-7001 or SangLeeFarms.com.
• ‘Sing and Dance for Peace’: Participate in simple circle dances and songs drawn from the earth’s sacred traditions. Dress is casual. No dance partner or previous dance experience needed. Live music. Free-will offering. Tuesday, June 21, 6-8 p.m. Spiritual Renewal Center at First Parish Church, UCC, 5267 Sound Ave., Northville (Riverhead). 327-0016 or dancesofuniversalpeacena.org.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.