Notice of formation of Invent-On-Time LLC a limited liability company.
Articles of Org. filed w/ Secretary of State of New York (SSNY) 2/16/11. Office loc.: Suffolk .
SSNY has been designated for service of process. SSNY shall mail process to: P.O. Box 573,Laurel, NY 11948.
10,248-6T 5/12, 19, 26; 6/2, 9, 16
The Southold Park District will be officially opened on Saturday, June 25th, 2011.
Permits will be made available to residents of the District on June 11th & 12th and 18th & 19th from 9AM to 4PM at Founders Landing Park, 1025 Terry Lane, Southold, NY. Thereafter, permits may be obtained from Saturday, June 25th, 2011, through Labor Day from 9AM to 5PM at Founders Landing Park, 1025 Terry Lane, Southold, NY or from 9AM to 4PM at South Harbor Park, 5345 South Harbor Road, Southold, NY.
By order of the Commissioners of the Southold Park District:
Michael P. Hagerman
Robert C. Cochran
Thomas M. Helinski
Sandra S. Kollen, Secretary
Notice to Potential Victims of
at Atlantic Point Apartments:
The office of the New York State Attorney General (OAG) has entered into an agreement regarding Atlantic Points Apartments- A 795 Unit Residential Property located at 1220 Orchid Circle, Bellport, New York. The agreement addresses disability accessibility features in certain ground floor apartments, common areas and pathways of the property.
Under the terms of this agreement, individuals who were harmed because of the absence of these accessible features maybe entitled to monetary compensation based on an agreement between the OAG and the prior owner. In order to possibly be eligible to recover money, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
1) You have a disability and were prevented from or had difficulty applying for, renting, residing at, or visiting an apartment at Atlantic Point Apartments;
2) You decided not to live at Atlantic Points Apartments because the property lacked certain accessible features:
3) You are a current or former resident of Atlantic Point Apartments and paid for renovations to make your apartment more accessible; or
4) You were otherwise harmed or discriminated against because of your disability due to the lack of accessible features at Atlantic Point apartments.
If you believe that you are eligible for compensation and wish to submit a claim, you should submit a written statement explaining why you meet any of the above criteria, along with supporting documents to:
Office of the NYS Attorney General
Attn: Brooke Davis
Civil Rights Bureau
120 Broadway, 23rd Floor
New York, New York 10271
The OAG will evaluate the claims for compensation and will determine, in a fair and equitable manner, whether you are entitled to compensation. You must submit your claim and all supporting documentation by September 15th, 2011. If you have any questions, you may contact the OAG at 212-416-8250
NOTICE OF FORMATION OF A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name: KAD33 REALTY LLC. Articles of Organization were filed with the Secretary of State of New York (SSNY) on May 12, 2011. Office location: Suffolk County. SSNY has been designated as agent of the LLC upon whom process against it may be served. SSNY shall mail a copy of process to the LLC at 8484 Eagle Preserve Way, Sarasota FL 34241. The purpose of the LLC is to engage in any lawful activity.
10,272-6T 6/9, 16, 23, 30; 7/7, 14
NOTICE OF FILING OF
(PURSUANT TO Section 516 of the Real Property Tax Law) and
(THE SUFFOLK COUNTY
Notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK for the year 2011/12 has been finally completed and verified by the undersigned Assessors, and a certified copy thereof is filed in the office of the Town Clerk of the TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, at Southold Town Hall, 53095 Route 25, in the TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, 1st day of July 2011, there to remain for public inspection until delivered by the Town Clerk to the Supervisor of the TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, on December 1, 2011.
Board of Assessors
Robert I. Scott, Jr., Chairman
Darline J. Duffy, Member
Kevin W. Webster, Member
Board of Assessment Review
Gerard H. Schultheis, Chairman
Jonathan Wiggins, Member
Phyllis Atkinson, Member
Daniel McConlogue, Member
Cara Wells, Member
10,273-2T 6/9, 16
Resolution No. 2011-413 was adopted by the Southold Town Board on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 and is subject to a permissive referendum.
The Town of Southold proposes to grant an easement to the owners of the following tax lots: 1000-135-1-15.1; : 1000-135-1-20; : 1000-135-1-22.1; : 1000-135-1-24; : 1000-135-2-22; : 1000-135-1-16; : 1000-135-1-17; : 1000-135-1-18; and 1000-135-1-19 over the northerly portion of 66 foot right of way known as Sound View Avenue between each respective property line and the boundary of the road; and
The property owners of the following tax lots 1000-135-1-15.1; 1000-135-1-20; : 1000-135-1-22.1; : 1000-135-1-24; : 1000-135-2-22; : 1000-135-1-16; : 1000-135-1-17; : 1000-135-1-18; and 1000-135-1-19 are granting the Town an easement over their respective property to allow the Town to complete the Sound View Avenue Road Shoulder Reconstruction Project; and
The need for these easements was caused by severe erosion and degradation as a result of a major storm event of the 2010/2011 Winter which severely undermined and threatened the integrity of Sound View Avenue and the beach stair/access structures of these property owners.
The Town of Southold desires to enable these property owners to access their property; and the execution of a proposed easement is a routine action under normal agency administration and will not affect the environment through new programs or major reordering of priorities.
The approval of the easement by the Town Board of the Town of Southold is subject to a permissive referendum, pursuant to the provisions §64(2) of the Town Law of the State of New York.
The Town Board of the Town of Southold approves the grant and conveyance of an easement to the aforementioned property owners for the sole purpose of constructing beach stair/access structures duly reviewed and approved by any Agency/Board having jurisdiction over such structures.
Pursuant to the provisions of §64(2) of the Town Law, this conveyance is subject to permissive referendum under the procedure set forth in Article 7 of the Town Law of the State of New York.
In the event that no petition seeking a permissive referendum is filed with the Town Clerk within thirty (30) days in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Town Law, this resolution shall be in full force and effect and the Supervisor is authorized to execute the easement, along with the Grantees thereof and the conveyance shall be thereafter recorded in the Offices of the Town Clerk and the Clerk of the County of Suffolk and shall be binding on the parties thereto.
Dated: May 24, 2011
BY ORDER OF
THE TOWN BOARD
OF THE TOWN OF SOUTHOLD
NOTICE OF HEARINGS ON
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PUBLIC HEARINGS WILL BE HELD BY THE TOWN TRUSTEES OF THE TOWN OF SOUTHOLD, AT THE SOUTHOLD TOWN HALL, 53095 ROUTE 25, SOUTHOLD, NEW YORK ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011 ON OR ABOUT 6:00 PM ON THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS FOR PERMITS UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THE WETLAND ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN.
1. NICHOLAS NOYES requests a Wetland Permit and a Coastal Erosion Permit to rebuild 600+/- sf. of wood patio deck including existing perimeter bench and new post supported cable rail. Located: Private Rd., Fishers Island. SCTM#3-2-1
2. EDWARD JURZENIA requests a Wetland Permit to install a stormwater run-off drainage area; excavate shaft until well draining soils are encountered; fill excavated area with sand and gravel; remove trees as needed for site access and removal of all dead trees. Located: 50 Shore Rd., Greenport. SCTM#47-2-1
3. CATHERINE MARANGAS requests a Wetland Permit to remove and replace (in-place) 73 lf. of bulkhead with navy style and vinyl bulkhead and 6 lf. of bulkhead return. Located: 1685 Westview Dr., Mattituck. SCTM#107-7-8
4. MICHAEL CONFUSIONE requests a Wetland Permit to remove and replace (in-place) 75 lf. of bulkhead with navy style and vinyl bulkhead; remove and replace 30 lf. of retaining wall to line up with adjacent existing retaining wall; and remove and replace bulkhead steps. Located: 1605 Westview Dr., Mattituck. SCTM#107-7-9
5. MARGARET MOLLOY requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to repair the existing deck framing, decking, and handrails, and install new stairs. Located: 1200 Leeton Dr., Southold. SCTM#59-1-1
6. JOANNE BURR requests a Wetland Permit to reconstruct the existing 4’X 58’ timber dock and extend to 70’ and using grated materials on the first 25’ of the fixed dock; relocate piles to a min. 10’ apart; replace existing ramp, 8’X 16’ float and 12’X 12’ float in a “T” configuration. Located: Peninsula Rd., Fishers Island. SCTM#10-4-7.2
7. JOINT BOARD OF ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIES EDUCATION & CULTURAL HOLDINGS requests a Wetland Permit and Coastal Erosion Permit to construct a rock revetment wall extending from the west property corner 330’ to the east; utilize geo-textile fabric on the foundation/seawall down 2-3’ below existing grade and extend back out; re-vegetate with American beachgrass; place boulders at a height of approx. 12” below the present existing seawall/foundation structure and backfill with approx. 200 cy. sand; extend rock revetment wall to the eastern property line along the bluff approx. 220’ and provide toe armor along the existing bluff; remove top of the bluff back inland approx. 15’ and regrade; install a row of approx. 2 ton boulders at the base of the existing bluff approx. 220’ in length; backfill with approx. 800 cy. of fill; place coconut jute geo-textile erosion control material on the entire bluff area and re-vegetate with American beach grass and hydro-seed with seed mixture. Located: 3800 Duck Pond Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#83-2-17.3
8. MARIE NG requests a Wetland Permit to relocate the existing dwelling and addition approx. 28’ further west from the water; remove existing second-floor and reconstruct new second-floor addition; install new in-ground swimming pool and hot tub along the east side of the dwelling; relocate existing shed; remove sanitary system and install new sanitary system further from the water; and install drywells to contain run-off from the dwelling. Located: 6325 Nassau Point Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#111-13-10
9. DAVID & LIBBY ROSS request a Wetland Permit to demolish the existing dwelling and sanitary system; construct a new two-story dwelling on pilings and install a new sanitary system with fill; and install new permeable driveway. Located: 170 Park Avenue Ext., Mattituck. SCTM#123-8-24.1
10. EVAN GINIGER requests a Wetland Permit to construct a 4’X 46’ fixed elevated catwalk supported by six (6) 4”X 4” pilings and six (6) 6”X 6” pilings; 3’X 15’ hinged ramp; and a 6’X 20’ floating dock secured by two (2) 6”X 6” pilings. Located: 315 Fleetwood Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#137-4-14.1
11. CUTCHOGUE 6213, LLC requests a Wetland Permit to remove selective vegetation between 50’ and 100’ from the top of the bluff and construct a single-family dwelling with detached garage, sanitary system, well, driveway, drainage, landscaping, patios and hot tub beyond 100’ from the top of bluff. Located: 6213 Oregon Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#82-2-3.1
12. CUTCHOGUE 6291, LLC requests a Wetland Permit to remove selective vegetation between 50’ and 100’ from the top of the bluff and construct a single-family dwelling, swimming pool, sanitary system, well, driveway, drainage, detached shed, patios and landscaping beyond 100’ from the top of bluff. Located: 6291 Oregon Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#82-2-3.2
13. HAROLD SCHWERDT & PATRICIA OSTER requests a Wetland Permit to construct a second-story addition over the existing dwelling and rebuild existing exterior walls. Located: 440 Oak Ave., Southold. SCTM#77-2-1
14. MARC SOKOL requests a Wetland Permit to install a swimming pool, spa, patio on grade, and pool fence. Located: 350 Lakeside Dr., Southold. SCTM#90-3-15&16
15. JOYCE SAMPIERI requests a Wetland Permit to repair the damaged roof on the existing cottage/boathouse; repair/replace the siding; replace windows; and replace rotted wood on the existing deck. Located: 1380 Bayberry Rd., Cutchogue. SCTM#118-2-12
16. NEW SUFFOLK FISHING STATION, INC. requests a Wetland Permit to construct a 4’X 20’ ramp onto a 4’X 180’ fixed dock section continuing with a 6’X 100’ fixed dock section at offshore end. Construct a 4’ wide by 10’ long walkway between existing concrete deck and ramp. Located: 800 King St., New Suffolk. SCTM#117-8-17
17. MICHAEL & ELLEN CARBONE request a Wetland Permit to convert existing attached garage into living space within the existing building envelope and construct a new two-car garage on the existing parking area. Located: 1580 North Bayview Rd., Southold. SCTM#70-12-34
ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID MATTERS SHOULD APPEAR AT THE TIME AND PLACE ABOVE SPECIFIED AND WILL BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD. APPLICATIONS MAY BE REVIEWED AND COMMENTS MAY BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE HEARING.
Dated: June 3, 2011
Jill M. Doherty, President
Board of Town Trustees
By: Lauren M. Standish
Notice of Special Meeting
Village of Greenport
Board of Trustees
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Greenport will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, the 13th of June 2011 at 5:30 p.m. in the Conference Room at Village Hall, 236 Third Street, Greenport, NY 11944.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is to:
1. Discuss on-going labor contract negotiations.
2. Consider and possibly adopt a Local Law of 2011 amending Section 132-37 of the Greenport Village Code regarding Penalties for Offenses for Parking.
3. Consider and possibly adopt a bond resolution in the amount of $100,000 to fund improvements related to parking enforcement in the Village of Greenport.
4. Such other business as may properly come before the Board of Trustees.
Dated: the 3rd of June, 2011
By order of the Greenport Village Board of Trustees
Sylvia Lazzari Pirillo
Greenport Union Free School District
RFP 2011-1- Construction Supervision/CM/Clerk of the Works
To be received by June 15th, 2011 at 2:00 pm
The Greenport UFSD hereafter referred to as Greenport Schools, invites proposals from individuals or firms to provide construction Supervision/Construction Manager/Clerk of Works services as may be requested by GUFSD
In accordance with 103 of General Municipal law GUFSD contracts for professional services requiring skill or training are not subject to competitive bidding requirements.
Purpose: The purpose of this RFP is to solicit sealed proposals to retain a qualified individual or firm to provide Construction Supervision/manager Services/Clerk of the Works for Capital Improvements in the Greenport Central School District.
Copies of the RFP can be requested from:
Tetra Tech Architects & Engineers
1 Michael Ave
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Requests for Clarification /Additional Information
All general requests regarding the RFP should be directed to
Greenport Union Free School District
631-477-1950 ext 202
All specific questions regarding the Project Scope/Time Line and Project Services should be directed to the Project Manager/Architect:
Tetra Tech A & E
Notice of formation of Harbor View Farms LLC, a limited liability company. Articles of org. filed with Secretary of State (SSNY) 5/11/11. Office location: County of Suffolk. SSNY has been designated for service of process. SSNY shall mail process to: The LLC, 450 Harbor View Ave., Mattituck N.Y. 11952. Purpose: any lawful purpose.
10,278-6T 6/9, 16, 23, 30; 7/7, 14
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
MATTITUCK-CUTCHOGUE UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT
SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that sealed bids will be received by the Board of Education of the Mattituck-Cutchogue Union Free School District at the Office of the District Clerk located in the Central Administration Office, 385 Depot Lane, Cutchogue, New York, until 11:00 a.m., prevailing time, June 16, 2011, at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read for:
ASBESTOS FLOOR TILE
REMOVAL AT THE MATTITUCK
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
The “Information and Instructions to Bidders”, “Specifications”, “Form of Proposal” and “Form of Contract”, may be obtained at the Office of the District Clerk located in the Central Administration Office, 385 Depot Lane, Cutchogue, New York, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM or by calling (631) 298-4242 ext. 247.
The Board of Education reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informality as the interest of the School District may require.
No bidder may withdraw his bid within forty-five (45) days after the formal opening thereof.
Dated: June 09, 2011
By Order of the
Board of Education of the
Union Free School District
Suffolk County, New York
Cathy Gilliard, District Clerk
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
VILLAGE OF GREENPORT
Pursuant to Chapter 150, Zoning Article XI, Section 150-29 Conditional Uses, of the Village Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Public Hearing will be held by the Planning Board at the Greenport Fire House, Third Street, Greenport, N.Y. on Thursday, June 30, 2011 commencing at 5:00 p.m.
The Planning Board will at said time and place hear all persons who wish to be heard on the application of Eastern Long Island Hospital, for a conditional use approval. In that the applicant proposes the expansion of the Ambulatory Surgery Unit of the existing hospital, in the Waterfront/Commercial Zone. Waterfront Commercial Zone permits health care facilities as Conditional Use and only after a Public Hearing is held. The property is located at 200 Manor Place, and is further identified on the Suffolk County Tax Map as 1001-2-3-2.
The application is on file with the Village Clerk where it is available for review and inspection.
BY ORDER OF THE VILLAGE OF GREENPORT PLANNING BOARD
Lara McNeil, Chairperson
The Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Board of Trustees will hold their next meeting on June 20th at 7:00 pm in the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library, Main Road Cutchogue, NY. The following meeting will be held Monday, July 18th.
By order of the
Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Board of Trustees.
Prunella Brashich, President.