At the wineries
Bedell cellars, cutchogue
• Live Music: East End Trio, Saturday, Oct. 8, 1-5 p.m.; Ray Penney, Sunday, Oct. 9, 1-5 p.m.
• Barrel Tasting of 2010 vintages with winemaker Rich Olsen-Harbich, Sunday, Oct. 9, 1 and 3 p.m. Fee: $40; $25 for wine club members. RSVP.
Castello di borghese vineyard, cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Thursday and Sunday, Oct. 6 and 9, 1 p.m. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Friday Night Flights, Live music with Liza Coppola, Friday, Oct. 7, 5:30-7:30.
• Open Mic Night with Cowboy Kevin, Tuesday, Oct. 11, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Corey creek vineyards, southold
• Live Music: John Divello, Monday, Oct. 10, 5-9 p.m.; Ray Penney, Tuesday, Oct. 11, 5-9 p.m.;
Clovis point, jamesport
• Live Music: Jeannine Cullen and Jay Smukler, Sunday, Oct. 9, 2-5 p.m.
Duck walk vineyards, southold
• Live Music on the Patio, Saturday, Oct. 8, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
Jason’s vineyard, jamesport
• Live Music: Sweaty Betty, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2-6 p.m.; Long Island Hornets, Sunday, Oct. 9, 2-6 p.m.
Lenz winery, peconic
• Live Music: Homegroan, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2-5 p.m.; Southold Slim, Sunday, Oct. 9, 2-5 p.m.; Tech 3, Monday, Oct. 9, noon-3 p.m.
• MS Fundraiser Flight, Columbus Day Weekend. Flights $5, donation to fight multiple sclerosis.
Martha clara vineyards, riverhead
• Live Music: Keith Maguire, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2-5 p.m.; Playn & Symple, Sunday, Oct. 9, 2-5 p.m.; Live Music, Monday, Oct. 10, 2-5 p.m.
Osprey’s dominion, peconic
• Live Music: Lost Time, Saturday, Oct. 8, 1:30-5:30 p.m.; Southbound, Sunday, Oct. 9, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Barbecue grills available.
Palmer vineyards, aquebogue
• Live Music: East Bound Freight plays bluegrass on the deck, Saturday-Monday, Oct. 8-10, 1-5 p.m.
Peconic bay winery, cutchogue
• Open Mic Night with Rocky Divello, Thursday, Oct. 6, 6-9 p.m.
Sannino bella vita vineyard, peconic
• Live Music: Saturday, Oct. 8, 1-5 p.m
Sherwood house, jamesport
• Live Music: Robert Bruey, Friday, Oct. 7, 4-8 p.m.; Lucy Next Door, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2-6 p.m.
Shinn estate vineyards, mattituck
• Vineyard walk with Barbara Shinn, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 8 and 9, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
Classes and workshops
• ‘Fall Wreaths & Swags’ workshop with Nanette True at Sang Lee Farms in Peconic, Saturday, Oct. 8, 11 a.m.- 3 p.m.
• Family Fun Days at Harbes Family Farm, Saturday and Sunday afternoons through Oct. 30. Live music, pony rides, educational sing-along, hayrides and more.
• Fall Festival at Cooperage Inn, Baiting Hollow. Saturdays and Sundays, noon-6 p.m., through Oct. 23, plus Monday, Oct. 10. Food, music, pony rides, face-painting, more.
food and drink
• Artisanal cheese and beer pairings, Saturday, Oct. 8, 3-6 p.m., Long Ireland Beer Company, Riverhead. Beer is free, cheese platters, $15.
Farm & Market
• Greenport Farmers Market, the North Fork’s only weekly farmers market, open Saturdays through Oct. 15, 8 a.m.-noon, in the parking lot at First and Adams streets. Visit GreenportFarmersMarket.com or facebook.com/GreenportFarmersMarket.
• Farm Fresh Food Market, open Saturdays through Oct. 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., David W. Crohan Community Center, Flanders. 287-5745.
• Live at the Indigo, Trevor Davison at the piano, Thursdays, 7-11 p.m., at Bistro 72, Riverhead. $1 per drink donated to East End Arts.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.