• Police said Anthony Secaida, 19, of Cutchogue was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle after he was stopped for a traffic violation at 7 p.m. Friday at the corner of Route 48 and Ackerly Pond Road in Southold. Police said Mr. Secaida had five Ziploc bags of marijuana in his car and was driving with a suspended license.
• Colin Vinski, 22, of Southold was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding and driving with an obstructed view after he was stopped for traffic violations while driving west on Route 48 just before 10 p.m. Feb. 4. He was taken to headquarters and held for a morning arraignment, according to reports.
• Brian Shelby, 45, of Southold was arrested at 11:26 a.m. Feb. 5 on Front Street in Greenport on a warrant for driving with a suspended registration, Southold Town Police reported.
• The windshield and driver’s side window of a delivery truck parked in the Greenport School parking lot were found broken just after 5 p.m. Jan. 29. Police said they had likely been broken with a piece of blacktop from the parking lot, which was found in the truck’s cab.
• A resident of Main Bayview Road, Southold, reported Feb. 5 that between Jan. 23 and Jan. 27, someone stole a five-foot-long metal bench from his yard.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.