In an effort to foster dialogue with residents, Town Board members will travel to each hamlet in Southold to host open-ended public discussions. Individuals are encouraged to bring up any topic they wish to discuss with board members.
Meeting dates, times and places are as followed:
- Mattituck and Laurel residents Thursday, June 13 at 6 p.m. at Mattituck-Laurel Free Library
- Cutchogue and New Suffolk residents Tuesday, June 25 at 6 p.m. at Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library
- East Marion and Orient residents Saturday, June 29 at 10 a.m. at Poquatuck Hall
- Greenport Village and Greenport Hamlet residents Tuesday, July 9 at 6 p.m. at the Floyd Memorial Library
- Southold & Peconic residents Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. at Southold Free Library
- Fishers Island residents Wednesday, August 7 at 1:30 p.m. at Fishers Island School
In addition, Peconic Landing will host a “Mobile Town Board Meeting” at their facility, providing a different venue for the board to engage the public.
The board’s work session scheduled for Tuesday, June 18 at 9 a.m. will be held at Brecknock Hall.