East End DWI Task Force checkpoints and saturation patrols led to six arrests in Southold Town Saturday night, town police said.
The checkpoints were in effect from 6 p.m. to midnight, police said.
The following were arrested:
• Kathryn Skrezec, 68, of Greenport was charged with DWI and first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Connise Black, 50, of Cutchogue was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and criminal possession of marijuana.
• Christina Stiles, 24, of New Canaan, Conn. was charged with aggravated DWI.
• Eugene Gluck, 48, of Southold was charged with aggravated DWI.
• Christopher Tabor, 27, of Greenport was charged with driving while ability impaired.
• Thomas Barry III, 57 of Riverhead was charged with DWI.