Ryan Malone of Greenport graduated in December 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Conn.
A 2012 graduate of Mattituck High School, he is now enrolled in a full-time MBA program at the university.
• Megan Conklin of Mattituck has graduated from Bentley University in Waltham, Mass., earning a bachelor’s degree in accountancy with a minor in earth, environment and global sustainability.
• Kellie Hennessey of Cutchogue has graduated with honors from SUNY/New Paltz with a Bachelor of Science degree in early childhood education B-6 and English B-6.
• John Baglivi of Mattituck has graduated from Champlain College in Burlington, Vt., with a degree in broadcast and streaming media.
• Eric Marcus of Cutchogue has made the spring semester dean’s list at SUNY/Plattsburgh, where he is a senior majoring in geology.
• Kaitlin Perino of Mattituck has graduated from Keene State College in New Hampshire with a bachelor’s degree in sociology.
• Zoe Vayer of Greenport has graduated with honors from Amherst College in Massachusetts. She pursued a double major in environmental studies and art/art history and received the Hesse Award for her work in the latter field.