Andrew Stulsky, 46, of New Suffolk was arrested last Wednesday when he was observed operating an unregistered electric moped in New Suffolk, according to Southold Town police. He was then found to be impaired by drugs and was arrested around 3:18 p.m. for driving while ability impaired by drugs.
• Daniel Papa, 48, of Rutherford, N.J., was arrested for aggravated driving while intoxicated Tuesday at 3 a.m., police said.
• Jean Eckardt, 62, of Greenport was arrested for DWI after a crash in Southold around 5 p.m. Saturday, police said. There were no injuries.
• A street sign at Knollwood Lane and another at East Mill Lane was uprooted and removed last Tuesday, police said.
• A Southold woman called the police last Thursday around 9:30 p.m. when she noticed a man laying on her front lawn without a shirt on, police said. Police canvassed the area and located the man, who was intoxicated, and transported him home, the report states.
• A Greenport woman reported her brother’s 1950 Chevrolet pickup truck stolen from his driveway last Thursday, police said. Her brother confirmed on the phone that no one had permission to take it, the report states.
• Police responded to a Greenport business when a report came in about an unknown female, approximately 40 years old, shoplifting several pieces of clothing Sunday around 8 p.m., police said. The items she took were valued at over $150, police said.
• A Southold man said multiple fishing poles were stolen off the back of his boat at the Peconic Bay Yacht Club Monday around 8:53 a.m., police said. The three poles were valued at $900 total, the report states.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.