Times Review Media Group executive editor Steve Wick and digital content director Grant Parpan invited readers to share questions about their investigation into the 1966 disappearance of Cutchogue’s Louise Pietrewicz in this ‘live’ episode recorded Thursday afternoon.
Speaking with Southold police investigators in March 2018, shortly before the remains of a Cutchogue woman missing for more than 50 years were discovered, the former wife of the suspected killer revealed that she had told one person about the murder: the man who had been chief of police when it occurred. READ
In October 2017, we published a 10,000-word story called “Gone” that was accompanied by a nearly hour-long documentary. The story and the documentary concerned the October 1966 disappearance of a Cutchogue woman named Louise Pietrewicz. READ
The remains of Louise Pietrewicz of Cutchogue, who vanished without a trace in October 1966, were unearthed March 19 in the basement of the Southold house her married boyfriend, former Southold police officer William Boken, shared with his wife and children. READ
Louise Pietrewicz, the Cutchogue woman who was missing for more than 51 years before her remains were discovered in Southold last month, died from a series of gunshot wounds to the torso, the Suffolk County Medical Examiner’s office has told her family. READ