At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Pizza and Puccini, Saturday, May 1, 2 p.m.; homemade pizza demo and music by Puccini.
* Sundays with Grandma pasta demonstration, Sunday, May 2, 2 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Barbara Shinn hosts guided walk through vineyard, Saturday-Sunday, May 1-2, 1:30 p.m., and discusses sustainable farming methods. Fee, $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
OSPREY’S DOMINION VINEYARDS, PECONIC
* Live Music: Woody Mack, Saturday, May 1, 2-5 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays: Wine till nine.
* Live Music: Bruce McDonald, Saturday, May 1, 2-6 p.m.; Sunday, May 2, TBA.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Spring wine class, Rose’s, Sparkling and Dessert Wines of the World, Saturday, May 1, 10 a.m.-noon. Fee $50.
* Live Music: Highway 49, Saturday, May 1, 1-5 p.m.
* Special Barrel Tasting, Saturday, May 1, 11 a.m.-noon. Fee $10. RSVP.
* Live Music: Take 3, Sunday, May 2, 1-5 p.m.
* Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet, Sunday, May 9, 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. with chef Tom Schaudel; live music by Ray Penny. Fee $59; under age 12, $21; under age 3 free. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 1, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
* Live Music: Glenn Jochum and Beth Jochum, Saturday, May 1, 2-4 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Bingo, Thursdays at 8 p.m. Doors open 7 p.m. Bring dinner and friends.
* Live Music: Lonesome Moonlight String Band, Saturday, May 1, 1 p.m. Get Down and Derby; watch race on giant 10-foot screen. Fee $5. Food and beverages available for purchase.
VINEYARD 48, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: Sahara, Sunday, May 2, 1-5 p.m.
* Singer/songwriter LiZa Coppola, Saturday, May 1, 8 p.m.-midnight at Four Doors Down, Main Road, Mattituck. With drummer Tom Crowley. No cover.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.