At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Wine and Chocolate Lovers Pairing with Roxanne Browning of Exotic Chocolate Tasting, Saturday, May 29, 3 p.m. Fee $25; RSVP.
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Saturday-Monday, May 29-31, 2-5 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, May 29-30,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, May 29, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
* Exotic Chocolate Tasting and Wine Pairing, Sunday, May 30, 2-4 p.m., $30. RSVP.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: Alyson Faith, Saturday, May 29, 2-6 p.m.; The East End Trio, Sunday, May 30, 2-6 p.m.
* NoFo Oyster Bar demo/sales, Sunday, May 30, 2-6 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Wine and Wigs Dance Party with DJ Phil, Friday, May 28, 8-11 p.m. Fee $10 + tax.
* Live Music: Nina et Cetera, Saturday, May 29, 1-4 p.m.
* Pizza Making Demo with Scotto’s, Sunday, May 30, noon-5 p.m. Karaoke with DJ Phil, 2-5 p.m.
CROTEAUX VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Crepes in The Garden, Saturdays through May, 1-2 p.m. Demo and sampling with Paula Croteaux of Farmhouse Kitchen Cooking School.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Party at the Pointe, Friday, May 28.
* Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, May 29. Tommy Sullivan, Sunday, May 30.
ONE WOMAN WINES AND VINEYARD, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music, Saturday-Sunday, May 29-30, 2-6 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Bonfire Friday, May 28, 5:30-8:30 p.m. with Aron Michaels.
* Live music: Mambo Loco, Saturday, May 29, 1-5 p.m.; BIG SUGA, Sunday, May 30, 1-5 p.m.
CLOVIS POINT VINEYARDS, JAMESPORT
* Live music: Baxter Miller Duo, Sunday, May 30, 2-5 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: East End Trio, Saturday, May 29, 1-5 p.m. Big River Ransom, Sunday, May 30, 1-5 p.m. Dan Donnelly, Monday, May 31, 6-9 p.m.
* NoFo Oyster Bar, 1-5 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Joe Allegue, Sunday, May 30, 1-5 p.m.
PALMER VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: George Tebbitt, Saturday, May 29, 2-6 p.m. Barry Waller, Sunday, May 30, 1:30-5:30 p.m. Todd Grossman, Monday, May 31, 1-5 p.m.
Run for the RosÃs
* May is ‘Run for the RosÃ s’ month: one dollar from the sale of all rosÃ wine from over 20 participating wineries will be donated to CancerCare, a national nonprofit organization that offers free social services to individuals with cancer and their families. [email protected], cancercare.org.
* The Park Avenue Blues Band with Ron Rothman, Joe Sferlazza and Dean Fritcher performs Friday, May 28, 5-9 p.m. at The Piping Plover Cafe, Feather Hill, Southold. 765-3770.
* Billy’s by the Bay Restaurant, Manhanset Avenue at Brewer’s Yacht Yard, Greenport: Captain’s Meeting beer blast and buffet, Friday, June 4, 7 p.m. Fluke Tournament, Saturday, June 5. Entry fee $50 per angler. 477-8300.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.