At the wineries
DILIBERTO WINERY, JAMESPORT
* Live Music: John Signorelli, Saturday-Sunday, June 12-13, 2-5 p.m.
* Homemade pizza demo, Sunday, June 13, 2 p.m.
SHINN ESTATE VINEYARDS, MATTITUCK
* Guided walk through vineyard with Barbara Shinn, Saturday-Sunday, June 12-13,1:30 p.m. Fee $12.50, includes wine tasting. RSVP.
CASTELLO DI BORGHESE, CUTCHOGUE
* Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, June 12, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
* Women Sharing Art exhibit reception, Sunday, June, 13, 1-5 p.m. Live Music: Exit 70, 1-5 p.m.
MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: Lonesome Moonlight String Band, Saturday, June 12, 2-5 p.m.
* Pizza-making demo with Scotto’s, Saturday, June 12, noon-5 p.m.
* Live Music: Robert Bruey, Sunday, June 13, 2-5 p.m.
* NoFo Oysters, Sunday, June 13, noon-5 p.m.
COREY CREEK VINEYARDS, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Sari Kessler Duo, Monday, June 14, 6-9 p.m.
BEDELL CELLARS, CUTCHOGUE
* Live Music: Chick P and Roasted Red Pepper, Saturday, June 12, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
PECONIC BAY WINERY, CUTCHOGUE
* Bonfire Friday with music by One Mo’ Time, Fridays until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Highway 49, Saturday, June 12, 1-5 p.m.
* Bridal Open House, Saturday, June 12, noon-4 p.m. Wine and cheese reception. RSVP.
* Live Music: Mambo Loco, Sunday, June 13, 1-5 p.m. Free mambo/salsa dance lessons with Kelly Ficara, 1-3 p.m.
JASON’S VINEYARD, JAMESPORT
* Fabulous Fridays Wine SSSqtil Nine, Fridays until 9 p.m.
* Live Music: Gene the Machine, Saturday, June 12, 2-6 p.m.; George Cork Maul, Sunday, June 13, 2-5 p.m.
SPARKLING POINTE, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Saturday-Sunday afternoon, June 12-13.
LENZ WINERY, PECONIC
* Spring Wine Dinner, Saturday, June 19, 6:30 p.m. on terrace. Guest chef David Intonato of Jamesport Manor Inn. Tickets $75; RSVP.
ONE WOMAN VINEYARD, SOUTHOLD
* Live Music: Joe Hampton Trio, Saturday, June 12, 2-6 p.m.
PALMER VINEYARDS, RIVERHEAD
* Live Music: Barry Waller, Saturday, June 12, 2-6 p.m.
* Live Music: Todd Grossman, Sunday, June 13, 1:30-5:30 p.m.
* Renowned animator Don Duga exhibits his art, Saturday, June 12, 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. at Green Earth CafÃ , 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. Also display of Richard Novak’s ‘Grey Gardens’ collection, music by Andrew Wargo and special menu by Myriam Montero. Reservations recommended: 389-2233, [email protected]
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.