At the wineries
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Anthony LaScala, Sunday, Jan. 9, 2-4 p.m.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: Jesse Barnes, Saturday, Jan. 8, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Framed prints and merchandise sale in Gallery 1 Barn, Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 8-9. Proceeds benefit Kent Animal Shelter in Riverhead.
• Vines & Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, Jan. 8, 11 a.m.
• Live Music: Second Chance, Saturday, Jan. 8, 2-5 p.m.
• Live Mic, Tuesday nights 7 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Vocalist Toby Altman and jazz ensemble, Saturday, Jan. 8, 2-5 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, Jan. 8, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
Food & Wine
• Slow Food Dinner, Sunday, Jan. 23, 6 p.m. at Comtesse Therese Winery & Bistro, 739 Main Road, Aquebogue. Fee $85; members $75 (includes tax and tip). Limit 40; reservations required. 779-2800, [email protected]om.
• Exhibit of ‘Frosty the Snowman’ art by animation artist Don Duga, through Monday, Jan. 31 at The Green Earth Café, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.