Arthur Lane, 40, of Riverhead was sentenced to 90 days at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility after he pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Friday to charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
• Judge William Price Jr. dismissed local charges against two defendants after they were indicted by Suffolk County grand juries. Jose Gregario, 29, of Southold had been charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. Betty Bolling, 28, of Mattituck was charged with DWI. Both will face court dates in Riverhead Criminal Court.
• Jan Hajek, 56, of Cutchogue pleaded guilty to aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. Judge Price revoked her license for six months and fined her $1,100. She is required to have interlock devices installed on any vehicle she operates if her driving privileges are restored.
• Nick Fusco, 42, of Rocky Point pleaded guilty to DWI and Judge Price revoked his license for six months and fined him $1,100. He is required to install an interlock device on his vehicle.
• Manfred Fuchs, 45, of Astoria pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from an original DWI charge. His license was suspended for 90 days and he was fined $760.
• Mario Antonio Salmeron, 29, of Southold pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of second-degree use of a forged instrument. He has completed 100 hours of community service. Judge Price fined him $375.
• Zachary McDowell, 19, of Southold received an adjournment for one year in contemplation of dismissing a charge of possession of marijuana.
The court dealt with 86 cases Friday.