At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Saturday Afternoon in Napoli, Saturday, April 30. Pizza demo and Neapolitan songs.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, April 30, 6-9 p.m. Live music with John Signorelli; bring food.
• Pasta & Puccini, Sunday, May 1, 2 p.m. Homemade tagliatelle pasta demo and live opera singing. RSVP.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, April 29, 5-7:30 p.m., happy hour with live music by Tim Porter.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, April 30, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
Lieb Cellars, Mattituck
• OysterFest: Tastings with wine, Saturday, April 30, 1-4 p.m. Wine flight tasting, $10; à la carte oyster tasting. RSVP.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Open Mic Night: Thursday, April 28, 6-9 p.m.
• Live Music: The 2 Dons, Saturday, April 30, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Bryce Larsen, Sunday, May 1, 1-5 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Live Music: Keith Maguire, Saturday, April 30, 2-5 p.m.
• Live Music: BluStone, Sunday, May 1, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Osprey’s Dominion, Peconic
• Live Music: Mike and Lou, Saturday, April 30, 1-5 p.m.
Bedell Cellars, Cutchogue
• Library Tasting on the Pavilion, Friday, April 29, 6-8 p.m. $65. RSVP.
Clovis Point, Jamesport
• Book Signing: Tom Gahan, Saturday, April 30, 2-4 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Bill Young, Saturday, April 30, 2-6 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, mattituck
• Vineyard Walk, with Barbara Shinn, Saturday & Sunday, April 30 & May 1, 1:30 p.m. $12.50. RSVP.
Barrel tasting month
• The Long Island Wine Council presents Barrel Tasting Month this April, with local wineries featuring special tasting offers all month. Call the wine council at 722-2220 or visit liwines.com for information.
• Greenport Farmers’ Market Cocktail Party benefit, Saturday, April 30, 7-9 p.m., 127 Adams St., Greenport. $20. Tickets: Clarkes Garden (477-6770), 416 Main St., Sirens’ Song Galery (477-1021), 516 Main St., both in Greenport, or [email protected]
• Slow Food East End, Sunday, May 1, 4 p.m., in Greenport. $80 ($65, Slow Food members) includes Greenport Slow Food Crawl map and tasting of Lenz wines at Greenport Wines and Spirits, followed by a “slow crawl” through village to sample one course at each of these restaurants, Scrimshaw, Frisky Oyster and Noah’s restaurants, winding up at Sacred Sweets for dessert and a silent auction to benefit Slow Food. Call Miche Bacher, 477-6762, for tickets.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.