* ‘Bach Suites and Other Variations,’ by painter and printmaker Deborah Freedman will be on display beginning with a reception Saturday, July 17, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Sirens Song Gallery in Greenport, and running through Aug. 30.
* Photography by Mary Bares-Turbridy will be exhibited at Riverhead Free Library from July 19 through Sept. 24.
* The Edgar Cortes Dance Theatre will perform ‘Water Poodles’ at Horton Point Lighthouse in Southold on Saturday, July 17, at 6 p.m. Presented by Southold Historical Society, the modern dance piece was inspired by the 1950s “work of Esther Williams and synchronized swimming,” according to a press release. Tickets are $15 for adults and free for children under 12. Call 631-765-5500.
* ‘East End Arts on the Vine’ will hold an arts fair at Castello di Borghese Vineyard and Winery in Cutchogue Saturday and Sunday July 17 and 18 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 631-734-7865.
* The East End Arts Council and Peconic Landing first annual ‘Sculpture Garden Exhibition’ will be held from July 18 through Sept. 26 at Brecknock Hall in Greenport. A gala reception will be held Saturday, July 17, from 5 to 7 p.m. Tickets are $60, 631-727-0900.
* deCordova Studio and Gallery in Greenport will offer a mixed-media workshop conducted by Hector deCordova July 24 and 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at a cost of $200 and a solarplate etching workshop with Dan Welden to be held July 31 and Aug. 1 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for $220. Call 631-477-0620.
* Studio East Gallery in Greenport will feature works by Melissa Hin, Howard Stevens and various artists’ interpretations of ‘Summer Time Works’ through July 31, with a reception Saturday, July 17, from 6 to 9 p.m.
* The next Greenport Gallery Walk will be held Saturday, July 17, from 6 to 9 p.m. Visit greenportgallerywalk.com for more information.
* The Old Town Art and Crafts Guild will hold weekly classes for children 7 to 14 from 10 a.m. to noon on Thursdays through Aug. 26. . Call 631-734-6382 for class information.
* East End Arts Council in Riverhead will offer several summer art classes including oil painting on copper, painting in oil with a palette knife, intro to china painting, glass bead workshop, hand-building with clay and felting flowers. For more information, call 631-369-2171.
To send arts news, e-mail [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.