Charges against several people were dismissed in Southold Justice Court Friday by Judge William Price Jr. because they were indicted by Suffolk County grand juries. All will face charges in Riverhead Criminal Court at later dates.
• Agustin Rodriguez, 45, of Wappingers Falls, N.Y., had been charged with driving while intoxicated after two previous convictions on that charge. He was also charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and failing to use a required interlock device on his vehicle.
• Ronald Rodriguez, 30, of Flanders had been charged with DWI after a previous conviction, second-degree forgery, second-degree criminal impersonation and aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
• Jeanne Ruland, 49, of Mattituck had been charged with a DWI after a previous conviction.
• Terri Palmer, 50, of Southold had been charged with driving while ability impaired on drugs and had a previous conviction on the same charge.
In other Justice Court cases on Friday:
• Elizabeth Burbige, 29, of Holbrook, charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, will face court in Central Islip at a later date.
• Jerry Sarni III, 24, of Shirley pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Friday to disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of petit larceny. Judge Price sentenced him to 15 days at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility to run concurrently with a term he is serving on an undisclosed charge.
• Esteban Rodriguez, 20, of Greenport pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of resisting arrest. Judge Price dismissed a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing. Mr. Rodriguez was fined $375.
• Judge Price issued a bench warrant for the arrest of Edward Lee Jr., 22, of Mattituck, who failed to appear in court to answer charges of fourth-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal mischief and petit larceny.
• Jean Carpenter, 26, of Southold received an adjournment for one year in contemplation of dismissing a charge of endangering the welfare of a child.