Bert Roner, 32, of South Jamesport was ordered to serve 90 days at the Suffolk County Correctional Facility after he pleaded guilty in Southold Justice Court Friday to fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
* Judge Rudolph Bruer dismissed a charge of fourth-degree grand larceny brought against Nancy St. John, 47, of Westhampton Beach after she was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury.
* A charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated brought against Jose Alvizures, 20, of Central Falls, R.I., was dismissed after Mr. Alvizures was indicted by a Suffolk County grand jury.
* Steven Brautigam, 57, of Laurel pleaded guilty to aggravated DWI. Judge Bruer revoked Mr. Brautigam’s license for six months, ordered him to enter a substance abuse rehabilitation program and fined him $1,000.
* Danielle Steffen, 35, of Mattituck pleaded guilty to DWI and Judge Bruer suspended her license for 90 days and ordered her to participate in a drug rehabilitation program. She was fined $560. She also pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from an original charge of resisting arrest, and was fined $50.
* Three people received adjournments in contemplation of dismissing charges of petit larceny, but the court records didn’t indicate how long before each might be eligible to have the charges dismissed. The three are Manuel Reyes Portillo, 21, and Jose Leonardo Reyes, 40, both of Central Islip; and Marta Rodriguez, 30, of Brentwood.
The court dealt with 59 cases Friday.