A resident of Center Street, Greenport, reported that someone entered her residence and stole $60 from under her mattress during the middle of last week.
• Police received a report shortly after noon March 29 that someone broke 10 light bulbs, damaged cement between bricks and removed a wooden bench seat from Mitchell Park Marina in Greenport.
• Michael Burden, 34, of Laurel was arrested early March 29 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs, police said. Mr. Burden, who was pulled over on Bray Avenue in Laurel, was held overnight for arraignment.
• Michael Napoli, 62, of Mattituck was arrested on March 29 after he was caught on videotape the day before reportedly stealing $15 in cash and a dozen eggs from a farm stand cooler on Breakwater Road in Mattituck. Police said he admitted to stealing both items as well as another dollar several days before. He was released on $100 bail.
• On March 28, a Mattituck resident reported that someone stole a log-splitter from their Bay Avenue yard.
• A 15-year-old reported on March 26 that his 24-inch Red Schwinn mountain bike with a rusty chain bike lock was stolen from outside Floyd Memorial Library in Greenport sometime before 5:30 p.m.
• A Southold man reported that an orange and gray Stihl chainsaw in a black case went missing from his garage sometime between March 24 and March 25.
• A resident of First Street in Greenport reported at 6:21 p.m. on April 1 that $500 was stolen from her residence sometime between 5 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m, Sunday.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.